Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What can be done though? Fine? draft picks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What can be done though? Fine? draft picks?
    I feel like Tua is more likely to get in trouble from an investigation than Miami is. What are the odds the team would knowingly jeopardize their QB in week 4 of what looks like a promising season? The 3rd party doctors will be investigated, but if Tua lied or mislead them I don't know how it could be anyone else's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I feel like Tua is more likely to get in trouble from an investigation than Miami is. What are the odds the team would knowingly jeopardize their QB in week 4 of what looks like a promising season? The 3rd party doctors will be investigated, but if Tua lied or mislead them I don't know how it could be anyone else's fault.
    Miami can protect him from himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to force a change . The league will probably put their own doctors on the sideline now and if they say they canít go back in then they will not go back in .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    This is going to force a change . The league will probably put their own doctors on the sideline now and if they say they canít go back in then they will not go back in .
    Thatís what the independent doctor is supposed to do.

Thatís what the independent doctor is supposed to do.

Then you need to start firing people and getting new doctors . After the first time this dude should have missed multiple games he was out on his feet then actually dropped to the ground . Pretty tough dude but I bet if he had to do it over again heíd take himself out

Then you need to start firing people and getting new doctors . After the first time this dude should have missed multiple games he was out on his feet then actually dropped to the ground . Pretty tough dude but I bet if he had to do it over again heíd take himself out
    https://twitter.com/espn/status/1576...LY4pZQajOTcEVQ

Lol there you go . What a idiot he must be

Miami can protect him from himself.

They should have but they didn't.

The NFLPA stopped resisting and will now let the NFL pull players from games who are obviously concussed, even if the player lies to the doctors about it.

[Adam Schefter] NFLPA and NFL soon are expected to agree to new protocols in which any time any player demonstrates any instability, he is not allowed to return to the game. The rule could go into effect as early as week 5.
    2021 - 2026
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Why havenít they released the name of the neurologist that screwed this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    The NFLPA stopped resisting and will now let the NFL pull players from games who are obviously concussed, even if the player lies to the doctors about it.
    Can't wait for a big game to get decided on a questionable decision to pull a key player.

Can't wait for a big game to get decided on a questionable decision to pull a key player.
    We already had the Miami/Bills game decided on a questionable decision not to pull a key player, what's the difference?
    2021 - 2026
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

No they won't. The league wants absolutely no responsibility with the matter, hence, the independent doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    We already had the Miami/Bills game decided on a questionable decision not to pull a key player, what's the difference?
    No the game was decided by the Bills offense not knowing how to manage the play clock. The Dolphins had a single scoring drive in the 2nd half after Tua's injury.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234