Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Can't wait for the tape don't lie videos explaining how Mustipher is the real culprit for all of Fields' struggles. It'll be more valid than when they blamed Charles Leno for Mitch but I digress.

I'm so tired of this cycle. But also pretty tired of watching bad football. Idk gonna be hard to have anything legitimate to talk about this season unless you're into the college prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    This team needs to be sold first and foremost before all this new stadium BS. The McCaskeys have no ****ing clue how to run an NFL organization and never have. The failure on the offensive side of the ball year after year has been mind ****ing boggling to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know how anyone can really blame to owners for this. I mean seriously.

They do hire the GM's I suppose, but it's not like they have any hands on the roster.

It sucks that Bears can't get the QB position fixed after so many decades.

The Bears aren't the only ones though. There have been a few Franchises that has had one "Franchise QB" in the Modern Era.

Someday.... maybe....ugh

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Can't wait for the tape don't lie videos explaining how Mustipher is the real culprit for all of Fields' struggles. It'll be more valid than when they blamed Charles Leno for Mitch but I digress.

I'm so tired of this cycle. But also pretty tired of watching bad football. Idk gonna be hard to have anything legitimate to talk about this season unless you're into the college prospects.
    Other than Fields hopefully developing, I値l be watching the young guys on defense - Brisk, Gordo, Robinson, Gipson, mainly. Somewhat amazingly, the Bears D is 11th in points given up. They need some work but have been a respectable unit overall. Still haven稚 given up a 2nd half TD. They def need to get off to better starts though.

Offensively, there痴 not a lot to get excited about outside of the run game. I知 hoping VJJ could be a positive and it値l be interesting to see if Harry ends up being anything. Other than that, not much to be intrigued about.

To me that was 2 teams that are going pretty much nowhere this season....Very similar rosters that are void of talent. So this game came down to coaching and to the Giants coaching staff credit they saw defensive game films and figured out immediately that Robert Quin "retired" and just had field day boot legging and misdirection's all day!!! Our coaching staff had a really bad day...Our DC and OC got outcoached big time!!!
    Last edited by Bainsy; 10-03-2022 at 02:28 PM.

GT 4: Bears @ Giants, 02 Oct 2022, 12 PM CDT, FOX TV

I値l watch every game looking for improvement from recent draft picks, but I値l mostly be watching the draft standings in the process.

Said it before, but this team badly needs some blue chippers. Right now they have none. Continuously drafting in the top 5 range and taking as many swings as possible is your best shot at getting these players. So, hopefully Poles moves whatever dead weight he can on this roster and acquire several more draft picks, then we also land in the top 5 so we have a chance at Will Anderson or Jalen Carter, maybe one of the QBs, JSN or Addison, etc.

I agree.....This team needs a ton of help, but IMO if there's a QB that absolutely is a unanimous choice to be a "franchise" QB for over a decade you take him....I like building a team inside out....OL and DL. The benefits are just too strong for it...If you can block with 5 and rush with 4 the rest will come a little easier...

9. Looks like Cody is going to miss some time lol

Nice, musty locked in at center for a while now

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Nice, musty locked in at center for a while now

Naw better move Michael to LG or Alex when he returns if ready

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Naw better move Michael to LG or Alex when he returns if ready
    Already confirmed Patrick lg , musty C, Jenkins rg unfortunately

Click here to register!

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...qpYp3mAKKrlUjQ

Quote Originally Posted by bears88 View Post
    [emoji1787]

Click here to register!

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast