Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron DeSantis

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    If this is true and he broke fedral human trafficking laws, then why is the Biden admin not
    A) Suggesting this
    B) doing anything about this?
    Do you think shows him to be innocent and/or justified?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Those boots are for making cheese.
    I’m confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

DeSantis wearing waders and I'm sure he didn't step in water that was any deeper than a puddle. He got in some nice photo ops though.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    These boots were made for walking (away from a hurricane and not helping) and that’s just what they’ll do.

is this the poster for the new puss in boots movie?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/06/us/mi...cec/index.html

Just weeks after Ron DeSantis made a very public display of his efforts to keep migrants from coming to Florida, Hurricane Ian’s destruction is drawing a growing number of immigrants to the Republican governor’s state.

“They’re arriving from New York, from Louisiana, from Houston and Dallas,” says Saket Soni, executive director of the nonprofit Resilience Force, which advocates for thousands of disaster response workers. The group is made up largely of immigrants, many of whom are undocumented, Soni says. Much like migrant workers who follow harvest seasons and travel from farm to farm, Soni says these workers crisscross the US to help clean up and rebuild when disaster strikes.

It's great to see the immigrants that are part of this country show grace, class, and compassion amid all the negativity spewed about them by desantis and his ilk. I wonder how many of those who are volunteering to help are the "patriots" who do all the complaining about immigrants?

Vote out desantis and vote out every other spineless bum in the GQP.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/06/us/mi...cec/index.html

Just weeks after Ron DeSantis made a very public display of his efforts to keep migrants from coming to Florida, Hurricane Ian’s destruction is drawing a growing number of immigrants to the Republican governor’s state.

“They’re arriving from New York, from Louisiana, from Houston and Dallas,” says Saket Soni, executive director of the nonprofit Resilience Force, which advocates for thousands of disaster response workers. The group is made up largely of immigrants, many of whom are undocumented, Soni says. Much like migrant workers who follow harvest seasons and travel from farm to farm, Soni says these workers crisscross the US to help clean up and rebuild when disaster strikes.

It's great to see the immigrants that are part of this country show grace, class, and compassion amid all the negativity spewed about them by desantis and his ilk. I wonder how many of those who are volunteering to help are the "patriots" who do all the complaining about immigrants?

Vote out desantis and vote out every other spineless bum in the GQP.
    Much like with abortion, Republicans bash illegal immigrants but then never talk about how their lives are made better by these people.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Much like with abortion, Republicans bash illegal immigrants but then never talk about how their lives are made better by these people.
    Because they will never be able to appropriately justify their stance. It's likely just racism or a sense of white supremacy, but it's difficult to do mental gymnastics around that when facts aren't on their side.

It appears that Ron DeSantis is under federal investigation for his use of COVID funds to move migrants from Texas to Massachusetts. This is a very good sign!
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Because they will never be able to appropriately justify their stance. It's likely just racism or a sense of white supremacy, but it's difficult to do mental gymnastics around that when facts aren't on their side.
    Awwww yes, the much less racist postion of looking at migrants as a permanent underclass to serve whites.

Illegal immigrants don't make the lives of working class people (regardless of ethnic or political background) better.
    That's why blacks tend to be very anti-illegal immigration when polled.

The 3 groups that benifit from illegal immigrants are

1) The land lords because you have more people competeing for the same finite amount of housing.
    2) The capitialist because you have more people competing for the same number of jobs.
    3) The immigrants themselves, because if they didn't see a benifit they would just return home.

It appears that Ron DeSantis is under federal investigation for his use of COVID funds to move migrants from Texas to Massachusetts. This is a very good sign!
    Link?

One of the problems with the arguments around DeSantis committing "human trafficking" are that the laws are all in regards to illegal immigrants.
    The people who were being moved around are offically asylyum seekers, which means;

A)They're documented.
    B)The laws are different.

___

Dems are scared of him

More reason to vote for him

dErP

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Dems are scared of him

More reason to vote for him

And this is why y’all will vote for Trump.

He’s a criminal is a plus and not a negative for y’all.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast