Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Keep it or give it back?

So if you were at Yankee Stadium and you happened to catch HRs 61 and 62 do you keep them for a better payout or return to Judge for autographs, bats, shirts, ect?

I run out of the Stadium fast waiting for my check. This is America, pay me!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

61 i would be willing to negotiate for, lifetime season tickets, playoff tickets and a glove, jersey, signed bat of any rookie once a season. '

If I caught 62, i'd run like hell and await my check.

61 is only supposedly going to be worth 10k, 62 they are estimating somewhere between 125k-1m

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Oh gee, a few tickets and an autographed ball! OMG! That makes me a good fan?? Well I guess I will be a crappy fan and take the money I make from selling the ball

**** that. I sell that ****

Ignorance is bliss

I heard #62 will go for over $2.5 million. I'm auctioning that ball.

Good thread Mush!

Ignorance is bliss

if i caught number 62 i am asking for at least a million dollars and i would be even more greedy

if someone was willing to pay more...

I'd put it in an auction, see where it goes. Even with the vig you stand to make a ton and let the auction house deal with all the BS. Or you could just place an ad on Craigslist or facebook?

Sell the Team, HAL!

Zero chance I give them back without some serious cash in return. If the Yankees/Judge won't pay, I'd get them authenticated and sell them to the highest bidder.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Zero chance I give them back without some serious cash in return. If the Yankees/Judge won't pay, I'd get them authenticated and sell them to the highest bidder.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    The ball might also be considered partially authenticated by the fact that the game balls are replaced by a special inscribed ball for #62 that is being pitched to him. Of course somebody with a foul ball might claim that they got it, but there's a video record. Also, it just occurred to me, since Judge is hitting a different baseball, what's the chance that it didn't travel that extra 4 feet last night. - oooh conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    The ball might also be considered partially authenticated by the fact that the game balls are replaced by a special inscribed ball for #62 that is being pitched to him. Of course somebody with a foul ball might claim that they got it, but there's a video record. Also, it just occurred to me, since Judge is hitting a different baseball, what's the chance that it didn't travel that extra 4 feet last night. - oooh conspiracy.
    I'm thinking the extra ink used to memorialize #62 may also be a factor. The extra weight and wind resistance, you also have to figure in the coefficient drag data. Yep, it's a conspiracy plain and simple.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I'm thinking the extra ink used to memorialize #62 may also be a factor. The extra weight and wind resistance, you also have to figure in the coefficient drag data. Yep, it's a conspiracy plain and simple.
    Caused too much backspin…

for all the money this HR chase is making, they should juice those balls a little

The league has to be making a couple M bucks with advertising, extra viewership and extra merchandise sales, ect for every HR he hits

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    for all the money this HR chase is making, they should juice those balls a little

The league has to be making a couple M bucks with advertising, extra viewership and extra merchandise sales, ect for every HR he hits
    You would think they'd tell the umpires to go easy on him, as well. They gave Hill the outside part of the plate in his first at bat and the bottom of the zone in his third at bat for strike calls that could easily have been balls. I think he felt some pressure in both at bats and swung at pitches in the same local area on the strikeouts, but give Hill some credit too.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    You would think they'd tell the umpires to go easy on him, as well. They gave Hill the outside part of the plate in his first at bat and the bottom of the zone in his third at bat for strike calls that could easily have been balls. I think he felt some pressure in both at bats and swung at pitches in the same local area on the strikeouts, but give Hill some credit too.
    Ahhh. but the longer it takes the more viewers they get.
    My guess is, they want this dragged out as long as possible

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    61 i would be willing to negotiate for, lifetime season tickets, playoff tickets and a glove, jersey, signed bat of any rookie once a season. '

If I caught 62, i'd run like hell and await my check.

61 is only supposedly going to be worth 10k, 62 they are estimating somewhere between 125k-1m
    I'll bet Vegas has odds on its sale price.

Ignorance is bliss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast