Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Brett Favre and the Mississippi Welfare Fraud Scheme

Imagine being a piece of **** so big that you knowingly bilk the welfare system out of money. Meanwhile it goes much further and there's a good chance that with Favre's texts and the executive director pleading guilty today that he and others are going to jail.

Love how conservative media hardly mentions it btw. All that time they spent on Kaepernick though.

Last edited by metswon69; 09-22-2022 at 07:17 PM.

They are all over the Celtic coach . There’s so little coverage of this I forgot it happened .

I don't know how they avoid someone going to jail for this. Ideally they would all be in a cell sort of like the end of Seinfeld.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Imagine being a piece of **** so big that you knowingly bilk the welfare system out of money. Meanwhile it goes much further and there's a good chance that with Favre's texts and the executive director pleading guilty today that he and others are going to jail.

Love how conservative media hardly mentions it btw. All that time they spent on Kaepernick though.

Why would they be upset? Not spending money on the poor via welfare and spending it on the wealthy instead is exactly what they want.
    Last edited by valade16; 09-22-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why would they be upset? Not spending money on the poor via welfare and spending it on the wealthy instead is exactly why they want.
    True. I just find it funny there is more outrage and media coverage over a black athlete kneeling than there is a HOF QB who knowingly stole millions of dollars from welfare. This country is so ****ed up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 09-22-2022 at 09:03 PM.

you would have thought he learned about not sending texts about this stuff after the whole dick pick scandal when he was with the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    you would have thought he learned about not sending texts about this stuff after the whole dick pick scandal when he was with the Jets
    These are examples of white privilege. Despite the GQP telling us otherwise, it really does exist. brett knew he could get away with it so he just did it. But a black person has to fear jogging in their own neighborhood, standing outside their own property, or driving a nice car because.....well..... they're black.

Brett Favre

What does everyone think about Favre? I listened to an ESPN daily podcast about the story and he seems like a scumbag. I've seen a lot of people point out that his controversy isn't getting much coverage either b/c he's a white guy or b/c people don't care much about what he did. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What does everyone think about Favre? I listened to an ESPN daily podcast about the story and he seems like a scumbag. I've seen a lot of people point out that his controversy isn't getting much coverage either b/c he's a white guy or b/c people don't care much about what he did. What do you think?
    Yeah, he's a scumbag. I think people believe this is how things happen all the time, which is why it's not a bigger story. I had a teacher once that always made a huge deal about politics not being nearly as corrupt as we believe them to be, because a some point any level of corruption would become normalized. We might be there.

******* Brett Favre in particular!

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

take from the poor and give to the rich- it's the mission statement of the Republican Party. Of course they won't be mad at this.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

They bow to the altar of capitalism, not democracy. They don't work for us so don't be surprised that it happens.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-27-2022 at 10:32 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

This is a bit of an old video but I love Shannon even more than I did before.