Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Week 3 Eagles @ Commanders

This week the Eagles play against Carson Wentz. Next week they play against Doug Pederson.
    For Washington, their starting center, Chase Roullier is out. Apparently, the Eagles are healthy.
    If the Eagles want to be considered a legitimate contender, they must win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    This week the Eagles play against Carson Wentz. Next week they play against Doug Pederson.
    For Washington, their starting center, Chase Roullier is out. Apparently, the Eagles are healthy.
    If the Eagles want to be considered a legitimate contender, they must win this game.
    They don't need to win this game. They need to beat competitive teams especially within their own division. Not against non contenders. I think you might be missing the big picture which is to step up and beat good teams

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    They don't need to win this game. They need to beat competitive teams especially within their own division. Not against non contenders. I think you might be missing the big picture which is to step up and beat good teams

Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!
    You ALWAYS want to beat division opponents, whether they are contenders or not.
    If you want to be considered a Super Bowl contender, you don't lose to lousy teams - even in Week 3.
    Last edited by John S; 09-23-2022 at 02:52 PM.

Play with intensity and stop committing all of those stupid penalties.

You might hate Gannon, but the Eagles D had a great game. They had more sacks than points allowed.
    The offensive play calling was just hideous in the 2nd half.
    The Eagles are now 3-0, with Doug Pederson next.
    Last edited by John S; 09-25-2022 at 06:55 PM.

Just nit picking here because theyíve looked really good for the most part, that being said, Iím so tired of the conservative play calling in the 2nd half of games. Sirianni and/or Steichen needs to get that killer mentality and not take the foot off the gas pedal till maybe a 2 score lead like 6-7 minutes left in the 4th. Thatís when you coast, not beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    You might hate Gannon, but the Eagles D had a great game. They had more sacks than points allowed.
    The offensive play calling was just hideous in the 2nd half.
    The Eagles are now 3-0, with Doug Pederson next.
    Itís funny because I was one of the few defending Gannon this offseason but that first game looked really bad for him so I was starting to hesitate. Fortunately his defense has looked better each game since

Also how about Jalen hurts?!?!? Ehh? This kid is balling and heís making some really good throws.

Also saw that heís the 1st QB in nfl history to average at least 300 passing yards and 50 rushing yards in the first 3 games. Not bad

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Just nit picking here because theyíve looked really good for the most part, that being said, Iím so tired of the conservative play calling in the 2nd half of games. Sirianni and/or Steichen needs to get that killer mentality and not take the foot off the gas pedal till maybe a 2 score lead like 6-7 minutes left in the 4th. Thatís when you coast, not beginning of the 3rd quarter.
    I was just the opposite. I was screaming vulgarities at the TV to run the ball and run down some clock when Hurts threw 3 straight incomplete passes in the 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Agreed. This is TWO straight weeks where the offense get shutout. This cant happen.

Calcaterra first reception in the league was nice.

I just LOVE DeVonta

I'm so impressed with TJ Edwards. He's very instinctive and is a tackling machine. I did not expect this from Edwards. Would not surprise me if the Eagles lock him up before anyone else. The way Edwards and White have been playing Nakobe Dean may not see the field until next year which is a good thing

The Eagles better be prepare for the Jaguars next week.

I want Jordan Davis to have the sack on Wentz so bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast