Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Week 3: Buffalo Bills (2-0) @ Miami Dolphins (2-0)

Monster game this week. Either we fall into the same ol Dolphins routine of big win followed by disappointing loss, or we actually plant ourselves into the championship conversation.

The Bills had a walk-through today.

Did not participate: S Micah Hyde (neck), CB Dane Jackson (neck), TE Dawson Knox (foot) and DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring).

Dolphins' Wednesday injury report:

-- Did not participate: Terron Armstead (toe), Xavien Howard (groin), Hunter Long (ankle), Cethan Carter (concussion), Melvin Ingram (vet rest)

-- Limited: Channing Tindall (illness), Cedrick Wilson (ribs/toe)

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I just think BUF is a beast this year. Allen can't be stopped it seems, and he LOVES to kill the Phins. This is going to be a loss, but man do I hope the Phins keep it to within a 1 TD game. Keep it manageable and do not get embarrassed, and I will still consider the Phins a playoff caliber contender. Get smoked by 30+ points, and the talk about Tua and McDaniel will start to crumble imo.

BUF 45
    MIA 17

I will not predict us to beat Buffalo until it actually happens. The team deserves respect for how they won last week, but that was so close to a complete *** kicking. Keeping the game close would be a moral victory for him.

Now if X is out, I donít see anyway we keep this close. Tua has to carry that momentum and go toe to toe with Josh.

Sam Madison just said heís not worried about Xís availability for Sunday and that yesterday was a combo of vet rest and the groin.

He didnít look 100% on Sunday so who knows.

if he's not 100%, then give him help with Diggs. I honestly think Diggs still gets his in this game . . . another hundy and a TD probably. the DL has to collapse that pocket and get hands up to try and limit Allen's vision and throwing lanes. If you're not going to get to him, then pop an arm up when you see him **** it back.

I guess both Hyde and Poyer missed practice too. and they could be down to their CB3 and CB4 starting the game. This honestly could be a high score affair from both sides.

Anyone who takes the Phins to win this game is mad. I just want it to be close and not a blow out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Anyone who takes the Phins to win this game is mad. I just want it to be close and not a blow out.
    Keep this within 10 and Tua looks good and I'll be happy. Buffalo just looks unstoppable.

Only way you win is if you win the turnover battle, and go toe to toe with Buffalo's offense. They're just one of those teams where you never look to punt. You have to score TD's on nearly every drive. Tua really has to carry that momentum from the 4th and keep it going.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

All prepared for a stormy weekend as the hurricane bears down on us Saturday and the Bills bear down on my Dolphins Sunday. I hope we have power so I can watch!

You guys are right, obviously. Could be a rough one but staying within a score or 2 of the Bills shows a step forward. Use 4th down to keep drives alive. Gotta gamble now and then to keep up, especially with Jones not playing and X not quite right.

Bills ruled OUT star Safety Micah Hyde and DT Jordan Phillips, CB Dane Jackson for the Dolphins game.

Bills are without Micah Hyde and Jordan Phillips alongside CB Dane Jackson who had the scary injury on Monday night. Jordan Poyer is also dealing with a foot which will probably list him as questionable.

Massive losses. Hyde is one of the best safeties in the league and in this defense Phillips is a monster. Jackson has been a decent CB for them as well.

So in this game the Bills will have a backup safety, two rookie CBs, and are down an interior pass rusher. As long as the Oline can hold up against the pass rush, which isnít easy at all, there should be opportunities to throw the ball. Tua has to have another big day.

No Hyde? Huge!

Seems like Terron didnít practice again today. He left Sundays game in a boot to protect the toe. McDaniel said today itís truly up in the air on if heíll play this week.

Terron played the entire game on Sunday so itís easy to think heíll be good to go. But I donít think we should take it for granted. Especially with the short week next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Seems like Terron didnít practice again today. He left Sundays game in a boot to protect the toe. McDaniel said today itís truly up in the air on if heíll play this week.

Terron played the entire game on Sunday so itís easy to think heíll be good to go. But I donít think we should take it for granted. Especially with the short week next week.
    Exactly. Here's what McDaniel said:
    (T Terron Armstead sitting out the last couple of days, has it been just to be cautious with the toe so he doesn't re-aggravate it? Or did he have some setback that puts him in doubt for Sunday?) Ė "It's whether or not he can be ready on Sunday. He's a vet that we can count on if he's able to play without taking Ė traditionally you don't really mess with that stuff. You have to practice to play. He's proven otherwise. With that being said, I thought it would be extra helpful if we didn't hurt how he's treating it by making it worse with practice. And we need to get guys prepared should he not be able to (play). It is literally up in the air. Only his body really knows and I don't think he knows yet if he'll play. He'll obviously make a great impact if he's able to but if he's not, we've got multiple contingency plans, which you have to do when you have little injuries such as that."

Terron Armstead, Xavien Howard, Raekwon Davis, Cedrick Wilson officially questionable heading into Sunday vs. Buffalo. Cethan Carter and Hunter Long are OUT.

What's Wilson's issue? I thought he just wasn't getting targets with Hill and Waddle getting so many. Has he missed a game?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast