Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 112
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,652

    Week 3: Early & Late Game Matchups



    Week 3

    Sunday, September 25h


    Early Match-ups
    (1:00 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @

    @


    Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

    @

    @

    @

    @



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,283
    Texans Bears is going to be [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,144
    Eagles vs Ginger Jesus

    Be still my heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,542
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Eagles vs Ginger Jesus

    Be still my heart.
    Rooting for GJ to have a fantastic game, but also rooting for the Eagles to win.

    I could never bring myself to root for an organization with Dan Snyder at the helm. Goes against my morals. How despicable they are with how those women were treated.
    [SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,921
    Suddenly Bills v Fins looks interesting. It'd be fun if that rivalry could grow legs again. Have to break out some old school Zubaz

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    81,382
    Lovie Smith bowl this week.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Suddenly Bills v Fins looks interesting. It'd be fun if that rivalry could grow legs again. Have to break out some old school Zubaz
    GB at TB should also be good but the obvious is Hurts vs Wentz

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,144
    One of two things is going to happen.

    1 - Wentz gets destroyed. BDawk gets ridiculed for ever liking him.
    2 - Wentz destroys Philly - BDawk gets accused of being happy it happened.

    Should be a fun Sunday.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,144
    I hate not being able to post from my phone anymore though. I miss posting during the games and I am too lazy to sit there on my laptop the whole time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    One of two things is going to happen.

    1 - Wentz gets destroyed. BDawk gets ridiculed for ever liking him.
    2 - Wentz destroys Philly - BDawk gets accused of being happy it happened.

    Should be a fun Sunday.
    Yes. Though there is an option 3:

    Wentz plays well and loses - BDawk gets to continue his swinging relationship with Wentz and the Eagles

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,367
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I hate not being able to post from my phone anymore though. I miss posting during the games and I am too lazy to sit there on my laptop the whole time.
    Just try Tapatalk, it's pretty easy.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Just try Tapatalk, it's pretty easy.
    That's the issue. I do not know my password.

    I am able to use my laptop because it is saved to it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yes. Though there is an option 3:

    Wentz plays well and loses - BDawk gets to continue his swinging relationship with Wentz and the Eagles
    If he plays well, then we get to hear how bad Philly is. Let's not have that happen.

    He's either going to **** the bed completely, or have his best game ever.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If he plays well, then we get to hear how bad Philly is. Let's not have that happen.

    He's either going to **** the bed completely, or have his best game ever.
    I expect a good game from him . This is his SB . And hes actually going to contribute this time . If this game ends in disaster hes mentally weaker then we all thought . If he doesnt decide to fight in this game then hes just got no fight in him . Bottom line . His manhood is on the line . His bloodline has been questioned he owes this to his entire family .. plus he certainly owes you a great game here .

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,484


    Wentz on Sunday.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •