Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 282
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    83,635

    Week 3 MNF: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) @ New York Giants (2-0)


    Week Three
    @


    Location: MetLife Stadium
    Monday, September 25th at 8:15 PM ET
    TV: ESPN, ESPN2, ABC





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,257
    Canít see the giants scoring more then 17 points max. The question is will Cooper Rush be able to duplicate what he did last week.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,531
    This is going to be an interesting game. The Giants have been playing more aggressive under their new HC. He seems to be doing a great job at changing the culture in the locker room. They do still have Daniel Jones though and the Cowboys still have Micah Parsons.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,071
    RIP Jones.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    10,311
    Just posted in the division thread but I expect low scoring too. Like 20-13 cowboys. Both defenses have impressed but we donít have parsons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Looks like Gallup is going to play not looking good for Shultz . Should be a tight game . But losing to Cooper Rush could take some wind out of the sails that the giants got from starting 2-0 That would probably be pretty hard to swallow .


    Thatís what she said

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Just posted in the division thread but I expect low scoring too. Like 20-13 cowboys. Both defenses have impressed but we donít have parsons


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, it should be a low scoring game. The Giants defense has looked really good and if they get some guys back on the line it could be even better. The Daniel Jones problem still exists for the offense though, so it's hard to know what to expect there. They've beaten two teams of about the same quality as the Cooper Rush-led Cowboys though so it's hard to predict.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19,304
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Looks like Gallup is going to play not looking good for Shultz . Should be a tight game . But losing to Cooper Rush could take some wind out of the sails that the giants got from starting 2-0 That would probably be pretty hard to swallow .


    Thatís what she said
    It would be great if Gallup returns for this one, but hopefully he'd only have a limited snap count as he continues to work his way back.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It would be great if Gallup returns for this one, but hopefully he'd only have a limited snap count as he continues to work his way back.
    Thatís pretty much what they are saying will happen but they are also NOT saying DAK wonít play next week . Whatís it 11 days till next week ? I donít believe anything they say anymore.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    If Dallas can eeek out a divisional road game that would be tough with DAK I think you sit him another week no matter what . They said if you rush back from this and the same thing happens Ö and it happens literally all the time , then heís pretty much done for the year .

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Dallas can eeek out a divisional road game that would be tough with DAK I think you sit him another week no matter what . They said if you rush back from this and the same thing happens Ö and it happens literally all the time , then heís pretty much done for the year .
    No sense in rushing him back no matter what. Heís the franchise QB and despite what Jerry thinks this isnít a Super Bowl roster. Live to fight another day


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,366
    What is going on with Galloday?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    10,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What is going on with Galloday?
    New regime that doesnít feel like they owe anyone anything. He canít get seperation anymore so Daboll is playing the kids over him. Itís going to become drama for sure. Likely one of if not the worst contract in nfl history at this point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,531
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    New regime that doesnít feel like they owe anyone anything. He canít get seperation anymore so Daboll is playing the kids over him. Itís going to become drama for sure. Likely one of if not the worst contract in nfl history at this point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daboll is 100% doing the right thing here. Either get with the program or get gone. When youíre trying to change an entire culture you canít have 1 guy rocking the boat. The sooner they get rid of him the better off the Giants will be.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,531

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •