Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Week 3 MNF: Dallas Cowboys (1-1) @ New York Giants (2-0)

Week Three
    @

Monday, September 25th at 8:15 PM ET
    TV: ESPN, ESPN2, ABC

Canít see the giants scoring more then 17 points max. The question is will Cooper Rush be able to duplicate what he did last week.

This is going to be an interesting game. The Giants have been playing more aggressive under their new HC. He seems to be doing a great job at changing the culture in the locker room. They do still have Daniel Jones though and the Cowboys still have Micah Parsons.

RIP Jones.

Just posted in the division thread but I expect low scoring too. Like 20-13 cowboys. Both defenses have impressed but we donít have parsons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Gallup is going to play not looking good for Shultz . Should be a tight game . But losing to Cooper Rush could take some wind out of the sails that the giants got from starting 2-0 That would probably be pretty hard to swallow .

Thatís what she said

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Just posted in the division thread but I expect low scoring too. Like 20-13 cowboys. Both defenses have impressed but we donít have parsons

I agree, it should be a low scoring game. The Giants defense has looked really good and if they get some guys back on the line it could be even better. The Daniel Jones problem still exists for the offense though, so it's hard to know what to expect there. They've beaten two teams of about the same quality as the Cooper Rush-led Cowboys though so it's hard to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Looks like Gallup is going to play not looking good for Shultz . Should be a tight game . But losing to Cooper Rush could take some wind out of the sails that the giants got from starting 2-0 That would probably be pretty hard to swallow .

Thatís what she said
    It would be great if Gallup returns for this one, but hopefully he'd only have a limited snap count as he continues to work his way back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It would be great if Gallup returns for this one, but hopefully he'd only have a limited snap count as he continues to work his way back.
    Thatís pretty much what they are saying will happen but they are also NOT saying DAK wonít play next week . Whatís it 11 days till next week ? I donít believe anything they say anymore.

If Dallas can eeek out a divisional road game that would be tough with DAK I think you sit him another week no matter what . They said if you rush back from this and the same thing happens Ö and it happens literally all the time , then heís pretty much done for the year .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    If Dallas can eeek out a divisional road game that would be tough with DAK I think you sit him another week no matter what . They said if you rush back from this and the same thing happens Ö and it happens literally all the time , then heís pretty much done for the year .
    No sense in rushing him back no matter what. Heís the franchise QB and despite what Jerry thinks this isnít a Super Bowl roster. Live to fight another day

What is going on with Galloday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What is going on with Galloday?
    New regime that doesnít feel like they owe anyone anything. He canít get seperation anymore so Daboll is playing the kids over him. Itís going to become drama for sure. Likely one of if not the worst contract in nfl history at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    New regime that doesnít feel like they owe anyone anything. He canít get seperation anymore so Daboll is playing the kids over him. Itís going to become drama for sure. Likely one of if not the worst contract in nfl history at this point

Daboll is 100% doing the right thing here. Either get with the program or get gone. When youíre trying to change an entire culture you canít have 1 guy rocking the boat. The sooner they get rid of him the better off the Giants will be.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast