Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    He is a good jump ball catcher but I do not ever seem him being a complete WR. Said it throughout the draft and don't expect it to change. Take that catch out and he has 26 yards through two games and a quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    He is a good jump ball catcher but I do not ever seem him being a complete WR. Said it throughout the draft and don't expect it to change. Take that catch out and he has 26 yards through two games and a quarter.
    His QB is also Trubisky, so thatís going to limit his upside for this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT 3: Texans @ Bears, 25 Sep 2022, 12 PM CT, CBS TV

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Right lol imagine him with the Rams Or Buffalo hell any other QB. Pickens was just quoted saying this lol

https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/sta...dIEUJ6_Pw72liA

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

I truthfully don't think it will matter all that much. He never put up a complete season at Georgia either. London has Mariotta, Wilson has Flacco, Olave has Winston, etc. I just don't see it with him other than he's big.

Right lol imagine him with the Rams Or Buffalo hell any other QB. Pickens was just quoted saying this lol

https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/sta...dIEUJ6_Pw72liA
    Guess what Arob put up numbers and Johnson has been fine with Trubisky. Pickens isn't good. Dude wasn't even good in college. Lol lol lol lol lol lol

GT 3: Texans @ Bears, 25 Sep 2022, 12 PM CT, CBS TV

This website ran its course truly,

One A Rob was the number 1 WR in Chicago when Mitch was here , Pickens is number 3. 2nd Pickens went to a run first college in Georgia ; he also had 727 yards and 8 TDs off 49 catches averaging 14.8 ypr as a freshman . He got hurt his sophomore year and played 8 games getting 36 for 513 and 6tds then tore his acl March 2021 and played 4 games
    Last edited by Stunner; 09-22-2022 at 10:57 PM.

If Pickens is good Iím never believing GB about a prospect again lol

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    If Pickens is good Iím never believing GB about a prospect again lol
    Lol fair enough I just don't understand the fascination. He's tall, not particularly strong, not a talented route runner, above average athlete but not elite. He'll definitely make highlight catches like he did in college but I don't seem him being some elite WR.

This website ran its course truly,

One A Rob was the number 1 WR in Chicago when Mitch was here , Pickens is number 2 . 2nd Pickens went to a run first college in Georgia ; he also had 727 yards and 8 TDs off 49 catches averaging 14.8 ypr. He got hurt his sophomore year and played 8 games getting 36 for 513 and 6tds then tore his acl March 2021 and played 4 games
    The website has ran its course because I don't agree with your opinion?

Terry McLaurin has put up 1000 yard seasons (919 as a rookie in 14 games) his first three seasons with Kyle Allen, Garrett Gilbert, Fitzpatrick, Haskins, Heinicke, Keenum, McCoy, and Smith as his QBs. Just one of many examples.
    Last edited by GeorgiaBear; 09-22-2022 at 09:39 PM.

I'm probably in the minority on this, but that catch was only impressive because he failed to turn around forcing himself into a more difficult catch.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

As a Brandin cooks fantasy owner I prey kyler Gordon covers him a lot Sunday

Just got done watching every pass play by Fields in the GB game. Eek. Wide open guys everywhere (Mooney on a few occasions). It honestly comes across like the coaching staff has put such a strong emphasis on not turning the ball over that he's so in his head and hesitant, afraid to make a mistake.

Oh and we need to add a big time tackle this offseason.

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast