Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 128

Thread: Jalen Hurts

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    I think we all need to rally around Bdawk right now this canít be easy . We need to be there for him . Wentz absolutely had a complete mental meltdown . He will play better in games where less pressure lays . With my luck against Dallas Ö lol.. but this was bad . And your mad they drafted Hurts Ö. They knew something Me. Wentz Ö they knew something we all knew as well .. lol

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,610
    The Eagles and Giants both look to be off to a great starts. Letís pump the breaks though. Fortunes for both teams could change in a heartbeat. Letís see what these teams are doing by Thanksgiving. That will give up a true barometer of who these these really are.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Eagles and Giants both look to be off to a great starts. Letís pump the breaks though. Fortunes for both teams could change in a heartbeat. Letís see what these teams are doing by Thanksgiving. That will give up a true barometer of who these these really are.
    Agreed. Good teams peak in November and December when it matters most.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Agreed. Good teams peak in November and December when it matters most.
    Yeah. Thing is during wentz and pedersons rookie year, that eagles team started out 3-0 also jus saying.. they finished the year 4-9 the rest of the way.

    Now I think this team is way better and itís not even close, but at the same time thereís still a lotta football left and this team hasnít proved **** yet. They gotta take it week by week. The players will tell ya that, especially Jason kelce.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    35,927
    His decision making is still wack often but his deep ball has definitely improved and I'm glad he's throwing deep more this year.
    I'm still not completely sold and every eagle fan shouldn't even be remotely getting ahead of themselves either.
    Everytime we get excited we get let down and disappointed.
    But its crazy how Hurts is getting all the hype even though our defense has literally been balling out last 2 weeks.

    Hurts won week 1 and I'm give him his due but last week ans this week our defense carried us in the second half.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,338
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah. Thing is during wentz and pedersons rookie year, that eagles team started out 3-0 also jus saying.. they finished the year 4-9 the rest of the way.

    Now I think this team is way better and itís not even close, but at the same time thereís still a lotta football left and this team hasnít proved **** yet. They gotta take it week by week. The players will tell ya that, especially Jason kelce.
    If this team finishes 7-10, 8-9, etc, heads will roll. They still have some work to do, but nobody in the NFC looks scary. If they can stay healthy who knows.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,610
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yeah. Thing is during wentz and pedersons rookie year, that eagles team started out 3-0 also jus saying.. they finished the year 4-9 the rest of the way.

    Now I think this team is way better and itís not even close, but at the same time thereís still a lotta football left and this team hasnít proved **** yet. They gotta take it week by week. The players will tell ya that, especially Jason kelce.
    I want to see what teams like the Eagles and Giants do when they face adversity. Can they come back from that and win a game. That will tell us a lot too if just how good these teams are.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12,378
    Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    That was NOT the main reason and you know it. He WANTED to stay because KC is a class organization and his major contribution help them become SB champions! He is no diva so don't make him into something he is not!

    https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-west/kan...ing-the-chiefs
    So who is right...

    Your link with Matt Verderame saying "trust me bro" https://fansided.com/author/mattverderame/ dated July 25

    OR

    Tyreek himself on camera claiming Verderame is making it up from a week ago




    Hmmm...
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,531
    He left for more money like most players which KC did not want to poney up as he stated during his media press. Players tweet crap all the time without thinking.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 09-26-2022 at 01:03 PM.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,141
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I think we all need to rally around Bdawk right now this canít be easy . We need to be there for him . Wentz absolutely had a complete mental meltdown . He will play better in games where less pressure lays . With my luck against Dallas Ö lol.. but this was bad . And your mad they drafted Hurts Ö. They knew something Me. Wentz Ö they knew something we all knew as well .. lol
    Again, I don't care.

    His OL was awful, our DL dominated up front. He had some costly drops and held the ball too long a few times.

    Still like him as a QB.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Again, I don't care.

    His OL was awful, our DL dominated up front. He had some costly drops and held the ball too long a few times.

    Still like him as a QB.
    A few times ?? It was much worse then that

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9,338
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Again, I don't care.

    His OL was awful, our DL dominated up front. He had some costly drops and held the ball too long a few times.

    Still like him as a QB.
    He was bad sunday. He didn't get any help, but he was bad. He definitely walked into a few sacks where he had an opportunity to push the ball down the field.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    99,141
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    He was bad sunday. He didn't get any help, but he was bad. He definitely walked into a few sacks where he had an opportunity to push the ball down the field.
    For sure.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I want to see what teams like the Eagles and Giants do when they face adversity. Can they come back from that and win a game. That will tell us a lot too if just how good these teams are.
    We may find out Sunday versus Jacksonville

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    MTM will like this one


Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •