Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jalen Hurts

Jalen Hurts

MVP... Its in the bag. With how great he has become plus the eagles easy schedule the dude is going to be an insane fantasy QB and statistical qb all season. Next victim is wentz and the skins.

Kids a ****ing stud

He has 1 passing TD in 2 games, maybe hold on to the MVP talk. That said, he balled out last night for sure.

What's not getting talked about enough is just how good that Eagles secondary is. Slay is a monster.

Jalen Hurts

Eagles better get ready for that $50M/per price tag. Heís a FA in 2024 so they have 1 more season for him to increase his value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Eagles better get ready for that $50M/per price tag. Heís a FA in 2024 so they have 1 more season for him to increase his value.
    We'll see if they learned anything from that last QB extension. I'd milk all 4 years and maybe even a franchise tag before I handed Hurts a top 5 contract.

He has 1 passing TD in 2 games, maybe hold on to the MVP talk.
    Lamar got it with 3,127 yards passing and 1,206 rushing. Hurts is on pace for 4,896 passing and 1,250 rushing.

Either Lamar didn't earn his MVP, or Hurts is (so far) having a better season.

Hurts's issue currently is that there are better QBs out there. He's doing great but is barely top 5 at best.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Hurts is doing exactly what has been asked of him as well as anyone right now . Thatís pretty much all you need from your QB when your calling the right plays and the Eagles coaches put on a clinic last night . Iíd be feeling good about the OC so far too if I were a Eagle fan .

Love him. I donít know if Iíd say heís league mvp through 2 games though (maybe for fantasy football). But yeah heís improved a lot. His decision making is much better, heís just taking what the defense gives versus forcing things when his first read isnít open.

We'll see if they learned anything from that last QB extension. I'd milk all 4 years and maybe even a franchise tag before I handed Hurts a top 5 contract.
    Thatís what the cowboys did with Dak and it ended up costing them $20M more per season then if they had just paid him. If the Eagles do that to Hurts his price tag only increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Lamar got it with 3,127 yards passing and 1,206 rushing. Hurts is on pace for 4,896 passing and 1,250 rushing.

Hurts's issue currently is that there are better QBs out there. He's doing great but is barely top 5 at best.
    The funny thing is Lamarís upcoming contract is going to set the benchmark for Hurtsí contract negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post

Lamar was the only option for MVP that season. The TDs, the team record, the rushing dominance, etc. You'd have a point if someone was more deserving. In another season he might not have been an MVP.

Heís going to be a problem if he took that next step

I would do the same after the Wentz contract. The worst thing to do is hamstring the cap by paying one player top 5 overall money no matter who that QB is. The Broncos will regret their decision sooner or later and Wilson is a much much better QB with a history of being clutch under pressure. Hopefully Hurts will reach that level of consistency but no one knows for sure.

Still think it's Josh Allen's MVP to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Still think it's Josh Allen's MVP to lose.
    Without a doubt itís Josh Allenís to lose however Hurts should be n the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He has 1 passing TD in 2 games, maybe hold on to the MVP talk. That said, he balled out last night for sure.

What's not getting talked about enough is just how good that Eagles secondary is. Slay is a monster.
    he is never going to be the guy that throws from the 5 or 1 yard line like brady/rodgers/mahomes/allen who stat pad their touchdowns because he will most likely run it in... He has 4 total touchdowns in basically a game and a half because blowout.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast