Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 117 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1752
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,611
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    They only got Brown a few months ago.
    I was talking about Hurts. That his career trajectory is very similar to Dakís. Iíve been saying for a couple years now that Hurts reminds me of Dak and that Hurtís career will end up almost exactly like Dakís.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I was talking about Hurts. That his career trajectory is very similar to Dakís. Iíve been saying for a couple years now that Hurts reminds me of Dak and that Hurtís career will end up almost exactly like Dakís.
    I sure hope hurts doesnít become injury prone. That would suck

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I was talking about Hurts. That his career trajectory is very similar to Dakís. Iíve been saying for a couple years now that Hurts reminds me of Dak and that Hurtís career will end up almost exactly like Dakís.
    Eagles fans want and hope for better

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Eagles fans want and hope for better
    Agreed. I wouldnít want a dak 2.0. I want a Jalen hurts 1.0

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I was talking about Hurts. That his career trajectory is very similar to Dakís. Iíve been saying for a couple years now that Hurts reminds me of Dak and that Hurtís career will end up almost exactly like Dakís.
    I remember you saying that . Definitely some similarities but I donít know . Seems like we havnt seen vintage Dak in a while I donít even know what to expect to be honest . But pre contract Dak idk . Hurts has a lot more to do to be that Dak . He certainly looked fantastic last year before the calf injury and they did finish with the #1 offense and he massacsred the division . Almost 100 points on Philly and 56 the second Washington game but I just donít know what heís gonna look like this year

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I remember you saying that . Definitely some similarities but I donít know . Seems like we havnt seen vintage Dak in a while I donít even know what to expect to be honest . But pre contract Dak idk . Hurts has a lot more to do to be that Dak . He certainly looked fantastic last year before the calf injury and they did finish with the #1 offense and he massacsred the division . Almost 100 points on Philly and 56 the second Washington game but I just donít know what heís gonna look like this year
    The game where Dallas played their first string guys against the eagles 2nd and 3rd stringers all game till like 4 minutes left of the 4th quarter is nothing to boast about in my opinion.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    14,611

    2022 NFC East Regular Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Eagles fans want and hope for better
    Thatís about the level of QB he is though. Just like Dak at his ceiling heíll be anywhere between 8-12 as far as QB ranking. He can be really good but he will never be Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or Mahomes. Thatís exactly what Dak is.
    Last edited by Mr.B; 10-01-2022 at 02:57 PM.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    The game where Dallas played their first string guys against the eagles 2nd and 3rd stringers all game till like 4 minutes left of the 4th quarter is nothing to boast about in my opinion.
    They did the same thing to them in the first game there was nobody not playing that would have made much difference last season

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009

    2022 NFC East Regular Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They did the same thing to them in the first game there was nobody not playing that would have made much difference last season
    Not really, the first game Iíd say the eagles beat themselves a lot of the game making a ton of mistakes since the team was still trying to adjust to the new scheme and new coaching staff. Not having Jordan mailata, Brandon Graham, and Rodney McLeod for that game didnít help either. The team really didnít start to show its potential until maybe like week 5 or 6, which honestly isnít unusual for a new coaching staff. The 2nd game looked like a high school kid beating up a kindergartner since it was the cowboys entire starters playing against the eagles entire 2nd and 3rd stringers.

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    They did the same thing to them in the first game there was nobody not playing that would have made much difference last season
    By the way, how about them dodgers!?!??? Yeaaahhhh boyyy

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009

    2022 NFC East Regular Season Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís about the level of QB he is though. Just like Dak at his ceiling heíll be anywhere between 8-12 as far as QB ranking. He can be really good but he will never be Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady or Mahomes. Thatís exactly what Dak is.
    Itís so hard to say what his ceiling or floor can be. I think his floor is as a pretty good game manager since he can use his legs to beat defenses, is good at limiting turnovers, and is good in the short to intermediate passing game. His ceiling might be something weíve never seen before since heís now showing that heís capable of beating defenses deep.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    9,009
    Bring jimbo into the nfc East forum! I honestly love all you cowboy fans even if you do root for that stanky *** team

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    By the way, how about them dodgers!?!??? Yeaaahhhh boyyy
    Iím a little nervous about the pitching but Uria and Kersh have looked fantastic

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericasTeam View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-...012942557.html

    Incredibly tragic. Had just taken a position as a firefighter this year starting life outside of football.
    Yes it was really sad to hear. Oddly, when one slips and falls, the other falls as well as they are both tied together with a rope when climbing together

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I was talking about Hurts. That his career trajectory is very similar to Dakís. Iíve been saying for a couple years now that Hurts reminds me of Dak and that Hurtís career will end up almost exactly like Dakís.
    But we will not make the same mistake the Boys's did with Dak's contract. Eagles will treat him the right way and not string him along every season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •