Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Week 2 MNF: TEN Titans (0-1) @ BUF Bills (1-0); MIN Vikings (1-0) @ PHI Eagles (1-0)

Week Two
    @

Monday, September 19th at 7:15 PM ET
    TV: ESPN

@

Monday, September 19th at 8:30 PM ET
    TV: ABC

Are Mondays double headers the whole season?

Eagles go to 2-0.

Eagles gave up 35 points and made it close in the 4th quarter. Jefferson can score that as he got over 35 points alone on one of my ff roster. The key should be a cover 3 with Slay and Epps on Jefferson at all times. And put pressure on Cousins so he turns back into a deer in headlights which happens with him during playoffs.

https://youtu.be/iEIuXb1c9rQ

Vikings/Eagles could go either way. Probably whoever gets hot first wins. Could be one of those "both teams score more than 40" games. If not, Vikings D should be the difference in a slower paced game.
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Eagles have the better team Vikes have the better QB .. by a lot . Should be a close game . We gotta see if Howie calls a better defensive game plan for Philly because you can’t let the Vikings run on you it creates a clean pocket for Cousins and he can hurt you then .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles have the better team Vikes have the better QB .. by a lot . Should be a close game . We gotta see if Howie calls a better defensive game plan for Philly because you can’t let the Vikings run on you it creates a clean pocket for Cousins and he can hurt you then .
    Not by a lot unless choking under pressure is your cup of tea. You are likely a Hurts hater or a Cousins lover who can't even win with a very talented team which he squanders.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...gainst-cowboys

https://www.twincities.com/2022/01/0...ins-uncertain/

Hurts has more intangibles on his pinkie than him.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Not by a lot unless choking under pressure is your cup of tea. You are likely a Hurts hater or a Cousins lover who can't even win with a very talented team which he squanders.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...gainst-cowboys

https://www.twincities.com/2022/01/0...ins-uncertain/

Hurts has more intangibles on his pinkie than him.
    No i actually like Hiurts more then Cousins but 1 guy has a NFL arm and 1 doesn’t . You tell me which is which . And your preaching to the wrong guy about intangibles. MY guy has intangibles and a NFL arm yet hasn’t won much more then a crackerjack prize so far .

No i actually like Hiurts more then Cousins but 1 guy has a NFL arm and 1 doesn’t . You tell me which is which . And your preaching to the wrong guy about intangibles. MY guy has intangibles and a NFL arm yet hasn’t won much more then a crackerjack prize so far .
    You cannot be serious?!? Montana arm strength was even weaker than Hurts yet he was known as "the comeback kid" with 4 SB wins compared to JaMarcus or Jameis with their NFL arm???

https://youtu.be/eqbs7CK9-s0

You cannot be serious?!? Montana arm strength was even weaker than Hurts yet he was known as "the comeback kid" with 4 SB wins compared to JaMarcus or Jameis with their NFL arm???

https://youtu.be/eqbs7CK9-s0
    That doesn’t just mean arm strength . You gotta have touch you have to throw guys open . Maybe he improves in those areas but right now it might be the biggest weakness on their team

That doesn’t just mean arm strength . You gotta have touch you have to throw guys open . Maybe he improves in those areas but right now it might be the biggest weakness on their team
    I am sure that what you were implying. I never care for arm strength. Intangibles especially when it comes to being clutch under pressure is the most important factor in my book. I would take Foles over Wentz (even if he was healthy) in the SB every time!!! Wentz would have crumbled in SB LII against Brady since he lost his nerves with Hurts as his backup.

I am sure that what you were implying. I never care for arm strength. Intangibles especially when it comes to being clutch under pressure is the most important factor in my book. I would take Foles over Wentz (even if he was healthy) in the SB every time!!! Wentz would have crumbled in SB LII against Brady since he lost his nerves with Hurts as his backup.
    Arm strength still helps and not just the deep ball . The faster the balls gets to the reciever on a lot of routes increases the probability of a uncontested catch . Joe Flacco had 1 of the best post seasons of all time doing that . Warren Moon made a HOF career out of it .

How did you come to the conclusion Hurts is clutch under pressure already ? You sound like me talking about DAK early in his career . Not my finest moment apparently… only difference is DAK was OROTY then continued to have really good years with a ton of actual game winning drives . I bragged about how he led the league in those and I posted all his fourth quarter and overtime stats when down by 1 score …I was so convinced the off the chart leadership skills and clutch gene would have produced so many more playoff wins then it did that I bet money on it .. lol.. don’t be me .

QB1: 17 of 30 (56.7%) for 213 yards (7.1 avg) -- 6 rushes for 17 yards
    QB2: 18 of 32 (56.3%) for 243 yards (7.6 avg) -- 17 rushes for 90 yards

Name those QBs?
    2021 - 2026
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

How did you come to the conclusion Hurts is clutch under pressure already ? You sound like me talking about DAK early in his career . Not my finest moment apparently… only difference is DAK was OROTY then continued to have really good years with a ton of actual game winning drives . I bragged about how he led the league in those and I posted all his fourth quarter and overtime stats when down by 1 score …I was so convinced the off the chart leadership skills and clutch gene would have produced so many more playoff wins then it did that I bet money on it .. lol.. don’t be me .
    Boy you Cowboys fans are disgusted with your team. You guys have thrown in the towel with no hope of ever seeing the Cowboys becoming successful under the tyranny of Jerry Jones.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast