Wed, Sep 14 • 7:10 PM EDT

Yanks
    TBD

vs

Soxs
    Brayan Bello
    RHP
    1-5, 5.79 ERA, 36 SO

TBD continues to be a rock for the Yankees down the stretch. New York will need a solid 7 from TBD in an effort to rest the pen. His last four outings saw him lower his ERA and sharpen his command. His velo has been good and sustained into late innings, his control improved. Yankees will need TBD to to be at the top of his game as the intensity of the pennant chase heats up. TBD has a 10-7 record with a 3.54 ERA. 1.11 WHIP with 139 K's in 153 IP's. This will be his 28th start of the season.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    TBD continues to be a rock for the Yankees down the stretch. New York will need a solid 7 from TBD in an effort to rest the pen. His last four outings saw him lower his ERA and sharpen his command. His velo has been good and sustained into late innings, his control improved. Yankees will need TBD to to be at the top of his game as the intensity of the pennant chase heats up. TBD has a 10-7 record with a 3.54 ERA. 1.11 WHIP with 139 K's in 153 IP's. This will be his 28th start of the season.
    Tonight's TBD is actually 11-7, having won his last start and also leads the league in K's.

Sorry guys, thats who MLB.com had listed as the probable starter. I only checked that one place, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Sorry guys, thats who MLB.com had listed as the probable starter. I only checked that one place, my bad
    we all knew cole is pitching tuesday that has been known since his last start...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Tonight's TBD is actually 11-7, having won his last start and also leads the league in K's.
    There is no tonight..

TBD is actually starting tomorrow
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-12-2022 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    we all knew cole is pitching tuesday that has been known since his last start...
    Considering all the good work Dayne puts into this site I think we should drop this... immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Day I am just trying to get a laugh. Absolutely no reason to apologize.

If anyone should apologize it's me.
    Last edited by drt1010; 09-12-2022 at 03:10 PM.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Day I am just trying to get a laugh. Absolutely no reason to apologize.

If anyone should apologize it's me.
    No worries, i absolutely didn't take offense to your post and Phoba took care of the one that pissed me off

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    Considering all the good work Dayne puts into this site I think we should drop this... immediately.
    Thanks, appreciate it

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There is no tonight..

TBD is actually starting tomorrow
    Like "we all knew Cole was starting tonight". We all knew that there wasn't a gem till Tuesday. Only a fool would think other wise
    (Actually, I didn't know Cole was starting tomorrow. Sometimes I forget who pitched when and lose track. SO I am grateful when Day, Doc and Phoba make those threads. But I did know, there was no game today like almost all of us, I can read)

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Like "we all knew Cole was starting tonight". We all knew that there wasn't a gem till Tuesday. Only a fool would think other wise
    (Actually, I didn't know Cole was starting tomorrow. Sometimes I forget who pitched when and lose track. SO I am grateful when Day, Doc and Phoba make those threads. But I did know, there was no game today like almost all of us, I can read)
    I only figured since he was taking it so seriously to correct mistakes, that I’d make sure he had all his facts in order, Accuracy is key…

Like when people go out of the way to correct someone’s grammar, and make a mistake in the process. You wouldn’t be doing the right thing, if you didn’t immediately inform them of their mistake. Gotta have each other’s back, right?

For the record, I also didn’t remember Cole was starting. When I attempted to watch the game tomorrow, the correct day, I would have figured it out
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-12-2022 at 06:37 PM.

“I have not [talked to Hicks] yet, but I will circle up with him and just get him prepared as best we can to be a contributor,” Boone said before the Yankees’ victory Saturday in The Bronx.

I really hate Hicks as a player. He shouldn't be on the team.

Ignorance is bliss

I only figured since he was taking it so seriously to correct mistakes, that I’d make sure he had all his facts in order, Accuracy is key…

Like when people go out of the way to correct someone’s grammar, and make a mistake in the process. You wouldn’t be doing the right thing, if you didn’t immediately inform them of their mistake. Gotta have each other’s back, right?

For the record, I also didn’t remember Cole was starting. When I attempted to watch the game tomorrow, the correct day, I would have figured it out

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    “I have not [talked to Hicks] yet, but I will circle up with him and just get him prepared as best we can to be a contributor,” Boone said before the Yankees’ victory Saturday in The Bronx.

I really hate Hicks as a player. He shouldn't be on the team.
    “I’ll tell him to make sure he keeps the sunflower seed bin stocked, and fill all water bottles”

“I’ll tell him to make sure he keeps the sunflower seed bin stocked, and fill all water bottles”
    He’d probably drop them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast