Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Fair enough, but it feels like Chicago's new FO might be punting on him. Maybe he has potential, but I still contend that he's not shown anything worth what the Bears gave up to get him. I guess if it works out for Justin & he can put a little something together, maybe we bring him in a couple years to back up Will Levis? lol
    I wouldnít mind Levis, but Holmes ainít getting rid of his boy Goff anytime soon especially if the offense keeps this up.

Yeah, they do seem to love their Jared. Seems crazy presumptuous to even talk about a championship, especially as a Lions fan, but hopefully someone in our FO understands that B- quarterbacking wonít win a Superbowl in this era

Didn't watch but the first quarter of the Vikings/Eagles game last night, but man it looks like Philly shut Minnesota's offense down. Our pass rush might have a little bit of an advantage only because Cousins is a statue, but anybody who saw last night's game think we might have a decent chance of pulling off an upset Sunday & at worst, getting a share of 1st place in the NFCN?

Didn't watch but the first quarter of the Vikings/Eagles game last night, but man it looks like Philly shut Minnesota's offense down. Our pass rush might have a little bit of an advantage only because Cousins is a statue, but anybody who saw last night's game think we might have a decent chance of pulling off an upset Sunday & at worst, getting a share of 1st place in the NFCN?
    Slay absolutely shutdown Jefferson
    last night Kirk Cousins when targeting Justin Jefferson tonight with Darius Slay as the nearest defender, per
    @NextGenStats
    : 1/5, 7 yards, 2 interceptions

If our pass rush can harass Cousins we stand a chance.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Minnesota looks vulnerable but I don't think their offense is as bad as last night showed nor do I think our defense is good enough to do what Philly did. I think Minnesota will still win by a TD but I can see a scenario where the Lions can steal one. The pass rush will be enough to harass Kirk. A lot depends on injuries and who can come back to play this week.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Minnesota looks vulnerable but I don't think their offense is as bad as last night showed nor do I think our defense is good enough to do what Philly did. I think Minnesota will still win by a TD but I can see a scenario where the Lions can steal one. The pass rush will be enough to harass Kirk. A lot depends on injuries and who can come back to play this week.
    Can you imagine if the last regime didn't alienate Slay so much that they were forced to trade him. I think the game is going to be close and could come down to the kickers. Minnesota's defense isn't as bad as they were last night either.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball We beat Duke in Coach K's last home game and finished his career in the Final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Slay absolutely shutdown Jefferson
    last night Kirk Cousins when targeting Justin Jefferson tonight with Darius Slay as the nearest defender, per
    @NextGenStats
    : 1/5, 7 yards, 2 interceptions

If our pass rush can harass Cousins we stand a chance.
    that was crazy, it was like Slay knew the routes before the snap, he could've had 3 picks but he dropped one, that's next level defensive prep

If the Lions win this game then I really feel they are playoff bound. The Eagles and the Bills are the toughest games we have this year. When Greenbay turns it around they will be the toughest matchup in the division but if you look at our schedule the Vikings are a team that can challenge most teams on our schedule but maybe, the Eagles, Dolphins, Bills. By proving we can beat someone like the Vikings we prove we can win most of our remaining games.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    If the Lions win this game then I really feel they are playoff bound. The Eagles and the Bills are the toughest games we have this year. When Greenbay turns it around they will be the toughest matchup in the division but if you look at our schedule the Vikings are a team that can challenge most teams on our schedule but maybe, the Eagles, Dolphins, Bills. By proving we can beat someone like the Vikings we prove we can win most of our remaining games.
    The Dolphins game isn't going be easy either. Its going to be hard to slow down both Hill and Waddle especially with our secondary.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Winning these divisional games are everything when it comes to the playoffs, so itís absolutely an important game, & the Vikings are definitely one of the more difficult teams in the most challenging portion of our schedule. A win would really show that weíre on the right path. Still, Iím not going to get discouraged if we lose Sunday. Minnesota is the superior team on paper and should probably take this one, especially at home. Being so young and inexperienced, both on the field & with our coaching staff, itíll be a nice marker to see exactly where we stand. I just donít know who we are as a team at this point yet. Still, feeling good about the direction over the past year & two games, I havenít enjoyed watching the Lions this much probably since the early Schwartz years

Winning these divisional games are everything when it comes to the playoffs, so itís absolutely an important game, & the Vikings are definitely one of the more difficult teams in the most challenging portion of our schedule. A win would really show that weíre on the right path. Still, Iím not going to get discouraged if we lose Sunday. Minnesota is the superior team on paper and should probably take this one, especially at home. Being so young and inexperienced, both on the field & with our coaching staff, itíll be a nice marker to see exactly where we stand. I just donít know who we are as a team at this point yet. Still, feeling good about the direction over the past year & two games, I havenít enjoyed watching the Lions this much probably since the early Schwartz years
    No definitely not disappointed if they lose, I am just saying if they win this they are probably playoff bound as a wild card team at the bare minimum which is playoff bound/contention 1 year sooner than I would have thought. I was expecting anywhere between 6 and 8 wins but was looking for what we are seeing continue the progress of young players get better each week. They are just playing way better on offense right now and they are still leaving plays out there to be had which is insane.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Idunno, I figure once we run Swift and St. Brown into the ground they'll be out and we'll have nothing left

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Idunno, I figure once we run Swift and St. Brown into the ground they'll be out and we'll have nothing left
    Stop getting our players hurt with your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Stop getting our players hurt with your thoughts
    been a fan too long lol, can't help it, we still have Hock, right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12