Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 185

Thread: DMitch to Cavs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,469

    DMitch to Cavs

    Per Woj. 3 unprotected 1sts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,906
    Jazz will have 34 draft picks in the next decade.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    70,469
    Collin Sexton
    Lauri Markkanen
    Ochai Agbaji
    3 unprotected 1sts
    2 swaps

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,906
    woah, they get a top 10 EuroBasket player in Markkanen!

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,877

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    7,060
    Great deal for the Cavs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,906
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Great deal for the Cavs
    I absolutely like what this does for the Cavs. Though I don't think I hold Mitchell in that high of esteem. Borderline all star, but a very good shot creator and a nice fit for what they have cooking.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    29,040
    Can't say I'm not very disappointed. In fact I came here first because I'm scared to go to the Knicks Forum.

    I think its a great move for the Cavs. Garland, Okoro, and Mobley was a strong youth base and with proven vets like DM and JA they will be contenders in the East for years to come.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,355
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Can't say I'm not very disappointed. In fact I came here first because I'm scared to go to the Knicks Forum.

    I think its a great move for the Cavs. Garland, Okoro, and Mobley was a strong youth base and with proven vets like DM and JA they will be contenders in the East for years to come.
    Took the words right out my mouth

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,656
    Well I'm glad that is over. Now to see what they can do with all these "assets". Maybe now they look to move Bojan/Conley/Clarkson. I see no need in keeping both Conley and Clarkson. Do Mike the favor of getting him to a solid team. He deserves it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    39,263
    From Utah to Cleveland. Doesn't get more exciting than Utah and Cleveland.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    81,906
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well I'm glad that is over. Now to see what they can do with all these "assets". Maybe now they look to move Bojan/Conley/Clarkson. I see no need in keeping both Conley and Clarkson. Do Mike the favor of getting him to a solid team. He deserves it.
    sounds like you can use some David Kahn in the front office...

    The Wolves collected young assets, picks, and all sorts of **** under him. And we sucked for years because of it haha

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,534
    I'll go against the grain here and say that I think that's a lot of compensation. D-Mitch isn't a superstar and we'll still have two 6'1 guards. Don't know if I'm feeling it right now.
    [SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,534
    How much more does Mitchell offer than a healthy Sexton? IDK.
    [SIGPIC]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'll go against the grain here and say that I think that's a lot of compensation. D-Mitch isn't a superstar and we'll still have two 6'1 guards. Don't know if I'm feeling it right now.
    I can certainly agree with that. I was screaming that for the last few years....can't have a rotation of guards with none of them even being 6'4.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •