Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DMitch to Cavs

DMitch to Cavs

Per Woj. 3 unprotected 1sts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz will have 34 draft picks in the next decade.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Collin Sexton
    Lauri Markkanen
    Ochai Agbaji
    3 unprotected 1sts
    2 swaps

woah, they get a top 10 EuroBasket player in Markkanen!

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Great deal for the Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Great deal for the Cavs
    I absolutely like what this does for the Cavs. Though I don't think I hold Mitchell in that high of esteem. Borderline all star, but a very good shot creator and a nice fit for what they have cooking.

Can't say I'm not very disappointed. In fact I came here first because I'm scared to go to the Knicks Forum.

I think its a great move for the Cavs. Garland, Okoro, and Mobley was a strong youth base and with proven vets like DM and JA they will be contenders in the East for years to come.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Can't say I'm not very disappointed. In fact I came here first because I'm scared to go to the Knicks Forum.

I think its a great move for the Cavs. Garland, Okoro, and Mobley was a strong youth base and with proven vets like DM and JA they will be contenders in the East for years to come.
    Took the words right out my mouth

Well I'm glad that is over. Now to see what they can do with all these "assets". Maybe now they look to move Bojan/Conley/Clarkson. I see no need in keeping both Conley and Clarkson. Do Mike the favor of getting him to a solid team. He deserves it.

From Utah to Cleveland. Doesn't get more exciting than Utah and Cleveland.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well I'm glad that is over. Now to see what they can do with all these "assets". Maybe now they look to move Bojan/Conley/Clarkson. I see no need in keeping both Conley and Clarkson. Do Mike the favor of getting him to a solid team. He deserves it.
    sounds like you can use some David Kahn in the front office...

The Wolves collected young assets, picks, and all sorts of **** under him. And we sucked for years because of it haha

I'll go against the grain here and say that I think that's a lot of compensation. D-Mitch isn't a superstar and we'll still have two 6'1 guards. Don't know if I'm feeling it right now.
    [SIGPIC]

How much more does Mitchell offer than a healthy Sexton? IDK.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'll go against the grain here and say that I think that's a lot of compensation. D-Mitch isn't a superstar and we'll still have two 6'1 guards. Don't know if I'm feeling it right now.
    I can certainly agree with that. I was screaming that for the last few years....can't have a rotation of guards with none of them even being 6'4.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast