Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Damn, it must feel nice to be so sheepishly ignorant like brett and the GQP. Anytime you learn about something that doesn't fit your narrative, just yell "big lie" or "fake news".

Education and voting rights. These are the most powerful things we have to prevent the spread of this GQP fascism.
    Their leader from 2016-2020 basically steered them this way. Anything that doesn't agree with their stance/opinion, is immediately deemed "fake" or "biased". Not to say Dems don't make this claim from time to time as well, but it's supported generally when they do.

If you were to ask any republican which party is better for the economy, they will all say "GOP". When you show them historically the GDP, and job growth, are better under Democratic leadership, they call it fake. Like these are actual results, how are they fake? Aliens could land and half our population would claim it didn't happen. This..........is the republican party

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Perhaps read the article with understanding/comprehension this time around.
    hilarious claim coming from you. Over the past 6 months, since I have been active, you have ignored countless pieces of information, literally blowing over them entirely. Comprehension is absolutely not something you should stress to others.

I am so excited to read your witty reply, my fingers are a tinglin'

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I was ready to write a lengthy reply, but the comments section of this propaganda site took care of it for me.

This was such a poorly written article. He calls it a myth and then explains in many ways how the parties switched. Like many of the arguments made by republicans, this one is completely devoid of context, evidence, and logic.

Read the comment section to get most of what you need to understand what's wrong with that article.
    Read it as well. He claims there was no switch, but then describes the transformation.

You are correct as well, many educated responses in the comments refuting his article.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Their leader from 2016-2020 basically steered them this way. Anything that doesn't agree with their stance/opinion, is immediately deemed "fake" or "biased". Not to say Dems don't make this claim from time to time as well, but it's supported generally when they do.

If you were to ask any republican which party is better for the economy, they will all say "GOP". When you show them historically the GDP, and job growth, are better under Democratic leadership, they call it fake. Like these are actual results, how are they fake? Aliens could land and half our population would claim it didn't happen. This..........is the republican party
    It's scary how cult like they are. They will dismiss anything as a lie.

It's another reason why allowing idiots like Musk to control such a large social media platform. Hopefully twitter will die off quickly and become another failed right wing extremist platform that gets rightfully shunned.

Read it as well. He claims there was no switch, but then describes the transformation.

You are correct as well, many educated responses in the comments refuting his article.
    Yup, that was the first thing I was going to say, but it was said in the comments. This dude contradicts himself so quickly in this article. When teaching students, we should use this as an example of what NOT to do. It's a great example of how to destroy your claim.

hilarious claim coming from you. Over the past 6 months, since I have been active, you have ignored countless pieces of information, literally blowing over them entirely. Comprehension is absolutely not something you should stress to others.

I am so excited to read your witty reply, my fingers are a tinglin'
    100% true. I read them and when they did not follow what was being discussed I appropriately ignored them. That's all on you for that.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

100% true. I read them and when they did not follow what was being discussed I appropriately ignored them. That's all on you for that.
    You've been called out numerous times for commenting on something that is off topic in a thread you post in. Either shut up about that childish "off topic" nonsense or admit you're wrong/didn't read.

You've been called out numerous times for commenting on something that is off topic in a thread you post in. Either shut up about that childish "off topic" nonsense or admit you're wrong/didn't read.
    Calling you out on your unrelated links is my issue?
    You're something alright.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Amazing what happens when you keep ****ing with women’s autonomy…

And then they wonder why there was no red wave....

In addition to kissing the cheeto's ***, destroying freedoms, etc.....there's this. And if they ever went on strike, the GQP would somehow try to blame Biden for increased prices of goods....

And then they wonder why there was no red wave....

In addition to kissing the cheeto's ***, destroying freedoms, etc.....there's this. And if they ever went on strike, the GQP would somehow try to blame Biden for increased prices of goods....

Same with the bill on oil price gauging. They ***** and moan about it but won't vote to stop it because they felt it could help them score political points.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

How come nobody explained this about Herschel to me in this way before? Now I get why you would vote for him to be one of 535 who get to send our troops to war. He doesn’t take everything so seriously…

Kari Lake can't stop losing to Katie Hobbs, only now she has to pay sanctions for it too.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Kari Lake can't stop losing to Katie Hobbs, only now she has to pay sanctions for it too.
    Trump to Kari Lake:

And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

___