Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

Good show Georgians.

Looks like Republicans might screw over Republicans...

the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

It might help the Democrats, but they still shouldn't accept it. More GOP-controlled counties will be trying this in 2024; it's just another step in the progression.

The irony that this is the party supposedly concerned about voting fraud should give some people pause, but it won't.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The dem party is the only party that constantly fights against systematic racism. You keep claiming the left is the racist party, and you have to be kidding me..seriously. How on earth, is the Democratic party racist, when comparing against the Republican party? I would love to hear this...
    Lmfaooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very telling that left leaning posters here, for the most part, write posts and share facts about their position while the right leaning (I'd say right wing extremists because thats the identity of the republican party) posters say things like "circle jerk" and "lmfao".

The dem party is the only party that constantly fights against systematic racism. You keep claiming the left is the racist party, and you have to be kidding me..seriously. How on earth, is the Democratic party racist, when comparing against the Republican party? I would love to hear this...
    The Republicans gave all the right to vote regardless of color or gender against the Dems. Tens of millions of killed at the hands of the Dems.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

are you still not aware of the party shifts around the civil rights era? 80 years ago all the people you hate here would have been Republican, and you would have been Democrat.
    That's the true big lie. It's what you need to tell yourself for the reprehensible party and policies you follow blindly.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Very true. The Republicans love to act like this isnít true.
    The dems like to believe this is true so they can accept their bad life choices for themselves and worse yet onto others.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Reclaim is the wrong word. I don't know if young voters have been mostly conservative since probably the 1950s. My thing is how do they bridge an increasingly wider gap. I don't know where their messages suddenly appeal to younger voters nor do I see younger voters staying home. As long as that is the case, the Republicans will have their victories here and there. They'll have some strongholds but they're going to find more resistance in elections that represent whole states (Senators, governors) and the federal government.

And yeah access to information and the ways in which we consume it has been the biggest tipping point.
    As more keep moving into urban areas, it continues to shrink the under 55 republican base. My wife is the lone liberal in her entire family of hunting, fishing rednecks that live way outside the cities. It feels like a lot of people when we are at a family gathering, but then I realize a single floor in a downtown Minneapolis apartment has 3-4 times as many liberal voters as just her family. The country has been moving in a progressive direction for 200 years. To you and I, obviously not fast enough whatsoever. I think we both agree, the Republican party will have to adapt, and actually put forth policies that help people, instead of helping only the rich, the corporations that pay them, and existing only because they have alpha males that lie and never back down, something that is appealing (somehow) to so many still. But the bs claims, and lies, are easily refuted by younger voters who have grown up with the ability to find information in seconds. I love it..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The Republicans gave all the right to vote regardless of color or gender against the Dems. Tens of millions of killed at the hands of the Dems.
    still ignoring the party shift I see. Like I said, 100 years ago I would have been Republican, you would have been Democrat.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    That's the true big lie. It's what you need to tell yourself for the reprehensible party and policies you follow blindly.
    oh it's not. I would link 10-12 articles around the shift, but whats the point with you..

oh it's not. I would link 10-12 articles around the shift, but whats the point with you..
    We both know he wonít read them.

still ignoring the party shift I see. Like I said, 100 years ago I would have been Republican, you would have been Democrat.
    Nope. Only you (of the two of us) has shown to be a racist and a bigot.

Sure, of the same people that, like you, need to justify themselves.

Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast