Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

NBC News has called Nevada, and with it control of the Senate.

Hard to see Walker winning Georgia now, as well.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Kind of hope the GOP wins the House with 218 or 219. Will be fun watching them implode for two years as they won't be able to keep their caucus together.
    I would rather the Democrats keep the House with those number of votes.

Time for Clarence Thomas to croak!

(I kid righties, I kid)
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Time for Clarence Thomas to croak!

(I kid righties, I kid)
    I wonít wish for it but I also wonít shed a single tear.

Dude looks like heís in a hostage video.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    How many college students do you know that make $125k or more? Wage cap my ***.
    None . But what you obviously donít realize is that cap is for loans that are in the parents name . People who offer to take on the debt for their children and pay for their education. Many take on 2nd or 3rd jobs to do it but once again god forbid somebody tries to do something for actual Americans . But Iím guessing your ok with paying for foreign students and not American kids ? Why ?

This shouldn't surprise anyone. It was more about winning the culture war than it was traditional family values and abortion. Evangelical Christians are hypocrites.

After their collective suck-up to Trump, it's pretty clear they are out to kill any desire to join a religion in this country. Total bastardization of Christ's teachings to run their grift. These guys would be at home during the middle ages.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-13-2022 at 11:34 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Walker's hope of winning in the run off are mostly gone now given the Dems will hold Senate majority regardless of the outcome in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Walker's hope of winning in the run off are mostly gone now given the Dems will hold Senate majority regardless of the outcome in Georgia.
    His presence is no longer needed by the republicans. Watch that money dry up as well as the RNC leadership stump appearances on his behalf.

Walker can always fall back on signing jerseys at sporting convention.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    His presence is no longer needed by the republicans. Watch that money dry up as well as the RNC leadership stump appearances on his behalf.

Eh, **** him. Maybe he can make more babies he either has nothing to do with or pays the women off to abort.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-13-2022 at 11:50 AM.

I wonder if this will effect Trumps big announcement. I just canít see him giving up control over all that money those poor suckers sent him under these circumstances. Another thing that his dip in popularity could effect is the way Republican Congress votes on issues that Trump is involved in . Like Jan6 .

After their collective suck-up to Trump, it's pretty clear they are out to kill any desire to join a religion in this country. Total bastardization of Christ's teachings to run their grift.
    Evangelicals are perfect for the GOP. They are lock step with "Gods, guns, country" and nothing sways them. Unlike moderate Republicans, they are hardcore red to the bone. When they're not gaslighting others for their "wrongdoings", they supporting *******s like Donald Trump, MJT, Herschel Walker, etc. Its hypocritical garbage.

The problem for years in this country was how much say Christian conservatism had in government. Now it was naturally eroding way on its own but I think what sped it up was the recent Dobbs ruling. People can say it was about state's rights but look at who voted for it. How can anyone say those judge's religious affiliations and personal religious beliefs didn't sway that decision? Of course they did. Same reason Clarence Thomas is talking about going after gay marriage, contraceptives, etc. People see through that ****..
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-13-2022 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I wonder if this will effect Trumps big announcement. I just canít see him giving up control over all that money those poor suckers sent him under these circumstances. Another thing that his dip in popularity could effect is the way Republican Congress votes on issues that Trump is involved in . Like Jan6 .
    I still think Trump will run. Its too easy to just continually grift until the GOP primaries determine who will represent the country in the next presidential election. Expect him to turn up his attacks 100 fold not just on Democrats but Ron DeSantis especially. He knows the type of threat DeSantis is now.

Dems winning 51 seats is huge, they still need Georgia so they donít have to share power and run things a lot more smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast