Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Wrong thread to discuss that.
    dErP

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I just saw a quick report but is it true that Trump did an interview last night saying if Trump backed candidates do well he deserves all the credit and if they don’t he shouldn’t get any of the blame? It also said he warned/threatened Desantis in the interview not to run for president or he would release damaging information on him. Just want to confirm this is true or not.
    I've heard similar reports. Trump is just acting like a petulant child -- again.
    DB posted something about it a while back. Perhaps he has more information.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You’re acting like this was a good election for Republicans? They’ve lost a Senate seat, only flipped 6 House seats, and have lost 2 Governor’s seats.

They were projected to flip anywhere from 20-60 House seats. In their first midterms, Obama lost 60+ seats and Trump 40+. Biden has lost 6 thus far.

Again, if this is the kind of election outcomes you want, Democrats are all about it.
    I'd like my beliefs to be a super majority in both the House and the Senate however it's still a win. They'll most likely still have 50 in the Senate unless they win the runoff in GA and will have an edge in the House.
    If losing control is what the Democrats are all about, fantastic.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I've heard similar reports. Trump is just acting like a petulant child -- again.
    DB posted something about it a while back. Perhaps he has more information.
    Not surprising at all to me but not sure how people who support him don’t see crap like this and realize he is an incompetent leader

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Made gains? Are you high? The democrats are likely going to win the senate. And to be honest with, once California is completely counted the republicans might not even win the house. You guys were supposed to run roughshod because it was a midterm with an unfavorable president and record inflation. Being Pro life literally cost your party. Just ****ing admit it and move on. Younger generations care more about bodily autonomy, the cost of education, and being shot while school. They don’t give two ****s about Christian conservatism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Again it looks like a lock that the Senate remains 50/50 minus the GA runoff. IF the dems lose that runoff it becomes 51/49 and the conservatives have both sides of Congress.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So limiting guns is constitutional? This is news to me...
    wrong thread

Only took a couple hours for Brett go to from Republicans losing...

The facts are the Republicans lost. Even if they gain the House, this was all set for a wash across the board and for whatever the reason, the votes were not there.

It's time for new leadership in the Republican party in efforts to get independents and the youth.
    To Republicans winning...

I'd like my beliefs to be a super majority in both the House and the Senate however it's still a win. They'll most likely still have 50 in the Senate unless they win the runoff in GA and will have an edge in the House.
    If losing control is what the Democrats are all about, fantastic.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    2020 election:
    Mitch McConnell: 57.8%
    Amy McGrath: 38.2%
    Alleged takeaway: we need to nominate the progressive because no one gets fired up by a moderate.

2022 election:
    Rand Paul: 60.9%
    Charles Booker: 39.1%
    Alleged takeaway: _____________________

So what is the lesson learned now that we nominated the progressive in the state of Kentucky?
    That somewhere around 60% of the voters in Kentucky are ****ing morons?
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Only took a couple hours for Brett go to from Republicans losing...

To Republicans winning...

Again it looks like a lock that the Senate remains 50/50 minus the GA runoff. IF the dems lose that runoff it becomes 51/49 and the conservatives have both sides of Congress.
    I’m the end, I think Dems hold Nevada and Arizona and win the Georgia runoff. Senate control Dems.

In the end I think the Dems flip a couple seats in California and hold the house.

Btw, just an hour ago Decision Desk HQ updated their forecast to GOP winning between 203-223 house seats. You need 218 for majority. I think it stays Dem very narrowly.

Also: In no way does that look like a lock. Kelly is up and looking good, and mail-in ballots are still out in Nevada that could very well give the Democrat the win there.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Proud of all the young people who came out to put these fascists down.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The red tsunami!

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Made gains? Are you high? The democrats are likely going to win the senate. And to be honest with, once California is completely counted the republicans might not even win the house. You guys were supposed to run roughshod because it was a midterm with an unfavorable president and record inflation. Being Pro life literally cost your party. Just ****ing admit it and move on. Younger generations care more about bodily autonomy, the cost of education, and being shot while school. They don’t give two ****s about Christian conservatism.

Yup!

That Christian conservatism ******** is what cost them big here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The red tsunami!

Lmao

I’m calling it the Red Flop on Twitter this morning [emoji23]

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast