Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    do conservatives know what "defund" the police is, when actually administered?

Also, regarding the police, the biggest reason people want them defunded, is what they are doing doesn't deter crime better than a stronger community would. So why not pull funding that is geared at police basically storing military level weaponry, which we all know, more guns=more gun violence. Move towards implicit bias training, de-escalation techniques, and mindfulness. Versus what we have now, which is police MUST enforce their will over anything, which constantly leads to violence (hell it creates it). Body cameras on 100% of officers.

Defund also means we turn some calls (like domestic disputes, homelessness, disorderly conduct, mental illness, etc), to more qualified experts to handle.

Defund the police doesn't mean take the money away and run. It means, take money away from an entity that causes as much or more violence than they prevent, and re-directs it to other resources that can assist a community in a much more peaceful manner.

The rules of engagement, and "don't tell on our guy" bs need to die as well. Why police go right to use of force over literally any pushback, is beyond me.
    Oh, man. That's too much for them to handle. Community issues, and then you brought up the reason for re-structuring the police force was to shift some of their burden to social services or the mental health people is just asking too damn much of them. Republicans don't do community issues or shift the mentally ill to those who are better able to help them. Handling those folks with better care is a totally foreign concept to them. Answering mental health wellness checks should always be done with wailing police sirens, guns, and billy club.

So, of course, they would like to continue to overburden our policing system which is experiencing a high level of police misconduct, suicides, and burnout. All signs of being overworked and overstressed. Because defunding the police sound so, so, un-Tucker-like.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-05-2022 at 09:21 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Got damn, are you stalking him too? That is a lot of personal history and angst, that you are damn sure of, being shared there.
    Its hard when you're the dipshit he is. Complains about people posting on a forum he posts in (again irony lost) then takes turns throwing insults at people because he's a real badass. Its exactly what this world needs. Another easily triggered keyboard warrior. Oh no, a person I know on some sports forum changed political affiliations so now I'm going to shame him like a complete douchebag.

And if someone doesn't like it, I might call them a girl lol.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-05-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its hard when you're the dipshit he is. Complains about people posting on a forum he posts in (again irony lost) then takes turns throwing insults at people because he's a real badass. Its exactly what this world needs most. Another easily triggered keyboard warrior. Oh no, a person I know on some sports forum changed political affiliations so now I'm going to shame him like a complete douchebag.

And if someone doesn't like it, I might call them a girl lol.
    All of which makes him an easy target. Inflated egos are so much fun to deflate.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Dan Crenshaw admits what those of us who aren't brainwashed already know: election denialism is just a big fat lie and even the perpetrators of this lie know it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-c...b06f38ded30136
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Dan Crenshaw admits what those of us who aren't brainwashed already know: election denialism is just a big fat lie and even the perpetrators of this lie know it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-c...b06f38ded30136
    Theyíre already saying heís a liar, a rino and needs to be primaried. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You canít make this **** up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Theyíre already saying heís a liar, a rino and needs to be primaried. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You canít make this **** up man.

You knew that was coming. The need for purity within the ranks calls for a little purging every now and then to remain faithful to Trump. Heretics will be drummed out.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

I pity the republican fool who says "I agree with the liberal about the election results" at a Trump rally.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Got damn, are you stalking him too? That is a lot of personal history and angst, that you are damn sure of, being shared there.
    Iím just glad heís branching out.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím just glad heís branching out.
    Well, we were worried you would be jealous. Having to share DBroncosimo's attention with someone else, who wouldn't be?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-05-2022 at 01:51 PM.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Audio/video proof or it's a lie. [emoji23]

You're such a dumb ****.
    Why would I have audio or video proof of a ****ing text, you blabbering imbecile?

Well, we were worried you would be jealous. Having to share DBroncosimo's attention with someone else, who wouldn't be?
    We have an open relationship. Iím free to despise other people on this site and heís free to obsess its others on the site too. Itís how you keep the spark of hatred alive.

It appears the Democrats have already selected their "fall guy" if they lose big in this week's election.
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/04/polit...rms/index.html

Surprise surprise that Rick Scott doesnít know how to answer a basic question.

the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

They arenít wrong

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/statu...evFs2wE495l2lQ

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    They arenít wrong

https://twitter.com/hodgetwins/statu...evFs2wE495l2lQ

The Hodge Twins, ay?

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast