Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterm Madness

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yes because Obama being born in Kenya hasn't been debunked numerous times.
    The question is...Where did the birther movement start...not Was he born in Kenya.
    Last edited by brett05; 11-02-2022 at 09:14 AM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Like the idiocy, you are inflicted with, started at your birth?
    Keep advertising yourself. It's pretty consistent so you do have that going for you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    The question is...Where did the birther movement start...not Was he born in Kenya.
    It literally began with Trump
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Keep advertising yourself. It's pretty consistent so you do have that going for you.
    I guess we are both pretty consistent by the way you continuously make a fool out of yourself for public entertainment and I being responsive to it. Really starve for human interaction, aren't we?
    Last edited by WES445; 11-02-2022 at 10:09 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    No but hear him out...because if he can say Clinton did it, then his own racism becomes ok.
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!
    ___

Please remember not to reply to me if I'm not replying to you...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Was that rock comfy you lived under?

I guess we are both pretty consistent by the way you continuously make a fool out of yourself for public entertainment and I being responsive to it. Really starve for human interaction, aren't we?
    I'm not but clearly you are. I am good with giving your life some sort of meaning. Hope it holds true after the election. Don't want you dying on us.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...clinton-228304

After years of denying the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency, it was only in the midst of his own presidential campaign that Donald Trump began falsely claiming Hillary Clinton was the true progenitor of the “birther” conspiracy theory claiming Obama was not born in the United States.

But that’s swapping one discredited claim for another. Numerous fact checks, reports and interviews — in 2008 and 2011, when Trump revived the controversy — revealed that although some Clinton supporters circulated rumors about Obama’s citizenship, the campaign and Clinton herself never trafficked in it.

“There has never been evidence that Clinton or her campaign started the birther rumors,” said Ben Smith, editor in chief of BuzzFeed, who as a POLITICO reporter in 2011 linked the origin of the “birther” movement to a fringe politician in Illinois. Some hardcore Clinton backers circulated the rumors in 2008, but the campaign itself steered clear.

My bad. Next time i'll do my best to avoid questions like you do.

Secondly, you're wrong but what's new there?

“As we reported, some of her supporters flirted with the idea in 2008 — but it has its origins in the fever swamps beginning in Illinois in 2004,” he said.

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American.

We both have been here a long time so I know you know the answer. How many times have republican posters tried to nail Hillary for starting the Birther movement?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

I started loving the tune " the democrat started the KKK, so the republicans can be racist if they want to"

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

I'm not but clearly you are. I am good with giving your life some sort of meaning. Hope it holds true after the election. Don't want you dying on us.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHHHj. O, man you are good. You just said the funniest thing I ever read here.

I'm so happy you are good with bringing meaning to my leftist life. Do I get an orange robe and Presidential Trump embossed dinner plates with this 'New" meaning as well? HAHAHL.

You got to take this **** on the road, man.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-02-2022 at 12:51 PM.

Will Rogers

Robert Louis Stevenson

The write up was already provided, you all can drop trying to change the truth.

We both have been here a long time so I know you know the answer. How many times have republican posters tried to nail Hillary for starting the Birther movement?
    The point is that anyone saying it was President Trump is a liar. No credibility whatsoever.

HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHHHj. O, man you are good. You just said the funniest thing I ever read here.

I'm so happy you are good with bringing meaning to my leftist life. Do I get an orange robe and Presidential Trump embossed dinner plates with this 'New" meaning as well? HAHAHL.

You got to take this **** on the road, man.
    no you get an all expense paid meal to the value menu

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast