Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    This was my fear about not really fitting together. Really hope they figure something out because the start of the season has been a major disappointment.

I agree on moving dlo and have said it for a while. I hope there are moves that can be made in the coming months because I think we need to mix it up some still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't even been watching the Wolves the last 2ish weeks. Not worth my time.

DLo has to go, no question. Ant I had hoped would start assuming the role of our star player, but for whatever reason, he just doesn't seem to bring consistent effort/passion. This means KAT is still asked to lead, and I think we can all agree, any team with KAT as a major part of it, won't be very good. While I think he could be Chris Bosh in Miami for a team, we don't have LeBron/Wade, and I was hoping Ant would start to assume that role.

Our PG/SG/SF, are collectively shooting 5.8-16.5 from three (35%). For a team that is top 12 in threes attempted, this is terrible. What I don't get is, if you go and trade for Gobert, and have a starting lineup of 2 centers, and a 6'10" Jaden, why are we not living in the paint more often? We shoot a ton of 3s, can't make them, and what this does is negate that height advantage offensively, AND create long rebounds which our bigs don't have access to, and allows the other team to get out in transition with 2 bigs trying to keep up defensively. Like, the coaching is just insane to me. We have multiple possessions a game where the ball never goes inside the 3 point line on offense, and we have KAT and Gobert on the floor.

The entitlement of the team stands out, as it's clear they just assumed greatness. None of our guys have any clue what it takes to be great as a team. Not one.

All in all, this year couldn't be more Minnesota Mens sports if it tried. Finally expectations, and we look like we will disappoint emphatically.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

oh, and we alllllllllllllllllllll knew Wiggins would be maxed, and it nearly crushed our fan base. If they can't trade D-Lo, I would bet nearly anything they extend him. Which we all agree (I hope) would be a massive mistake. Let him walk if no takers at the deadline. I would rather have JMac at PG going into next year than another year of DLo.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

KAT out 4-6 weeks, and honestly, I expect us to be better, as we now won't have 2 bigs getting in everyones way.

This season is slowly slipping away. I am soooooooooooo sick of hearing "we will figure it out". We are over 1/4 through the season. The only saving grace, is the west is stacked so close together, versus 4-5 teams already running away with 55+ winning seasons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12