Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    I wonder what the crazy asking point would be for Fred Van Vleet? I wonder if they would have any interest in a combination of Garza or whatever.

I know this will never happen but if we could give them towns for Fred we honestly would instantly become an elite team.

Van Vleet
    Edwards
    Slo mo
    McDaniels
    Gobert

Russel for 6th man for remainder of the season.
    While I am not as enamored with Van Fleet this year as I was the last 2, he would be a huge upgrade at PG, and at 28, still has 3-4 years left as a good defender at the point of attack. His 3% is down this year, but he is typically a stable shooter.

Does it sound crazy I would rather send Naz out versus Garza? Naz's value couldn't be higher. And we can't possibly re-sign him this summer, unless we have plans to trade Towns in June.

I would send D-Lo/Naz out for Van Fleet and a filler (Young for example). The starting lineup you have up there would in theory be great. KAT would push Slo Mo to the bench, and I am very worried about what he does to Ant's development, but whatever.

Ultimately, Finch (who I love) may not be the answer. We need our system flowing through Ant, not DLo/KAT. KAT hopefully sees our future is Anthony Edwards, and assumes a 2nd banana role (which he is suited for), and we have to hope Gobert gains a little bit of his defensive impact back, as he is down across the board in defensive metrics this year, and you can see it..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I can't believe you guys are still around !?!!?!?
    On a serious note, there are rumors that the Clips and the Nuggs are interested in Reid. If he is not part of a D'Lo trade, I was looking who they have in Reid's salary range. Now I am not super interested in helping a team that you are fighting for a playoffs spot for(like the Clipps) but I would absolutely try to pry Bones Hyland from Denver in some way with Reid(not going to happen, but I think he will be a really good player on both ends).

As far as LAC go, the only thing I could come up with was Boston Jr and a pick from the Clips for Naz, but that basically helps the LAC now and gives us a future asset who is showing promise and has nice size.

Any thoughts?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I can't believe you guys are still around !?!!?!?
    On a serious note, there are rumors that the Clips and the Nuggs are interested in Reid. If he is not part of a D'Lo trade, I was looking who they have in Reid's salary range. Now I am not super interested in helping a team that you are fighting for a playoffs spot for(like the Clipps) but I would absolutely try to pry Bones Hyland from Denver in some way with Reid(not going to happen, but I think he will be a really good player on both ends).

As far as LAC go, the only thing I could come up with was Boston Jr and a pick from the Clips for Naz, but that basically helps the LAC now and gives us a future asset who is showing promise and has nice size.

Any thoughts?
    I like Hyland, I think given a lead guard opportunity, he could be nice. I am not familiar with his defensive ability or effectiveness, but for a Reid, you are essentially trying to get a similar impact player at a position of need, right? It still doesn't solve the D-Lo issue, as there is no way we can continue with him as our lead guard.

I still like Van Fleet too, but we would need to re-sign him upon trade, as he has an option for next year. That trade would need to include D-Lo

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Goberts defense has massively increased the past few games. His offense has also been much more typical. This team is starting to gel together and win some tough games against good teams. It'll be interesting when we get towns back to see how this all works together. Ant has made this his team for sure.

As far as DLO he has started to play great recently. We just cant afford to trade him.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345