Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yeah I did some looking into Hyland, your Crawford example is pretty spot on. Or, what we were hoping Nowell turned into, but he has been bad this year.

I agree (and most Wolves fans) that trading Naz will be tough. But we know we aint trading KAT, and we can't possibly carry another center making upwards of $12-15M a year. It will be interesting to see what we do if Towns is not ready near the deadline. Can't trust Rudy to play every game, and you can't possibly roll with Knight/Garza if you are in the heat of a playoff race.

Our team defense around Rudy is coming together, and Rudy's impact is obvious. I didn't need him to show me how bad Towns is defensively, but yeah, the difference is crazy. KAT is one of the worst defenders in the league. And worse, he spends half the game fighting with the refs, and himself. I am so not excited about his return, and that is sad considering he is a 24/10 guy who can stretch the floor...
    Naz has just been an absolute monster this season. There are multiple teams that he could so easily start for. I am so impressed by him its crazy. I honestly believe that he could be an all star big man for a team in the future.

The biggest need for this team right now is a reliable 6th man that can lead the seocnd unit in scoring. If we had that we could easily run up the wests rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    Naz has just been an absolute monster this season. There are multiple teams that he could so easily start for. I am so impressed by him its crazy. I honestly believe that he could be an all star big man for a team in the future.

The biggest need for this team right now is a reliable 6th man that can lead the seocnd unit in scoring. If we had that we could easily run up the wests rankings.
    Isn't Naz kind-of that, a 6th man scorer? Trading him for Bones basically allocates that scorer from the forward to the guard position. Also, I think people here vastly underrate Knight. I think he could fill in a ton of what Naz does given minutes.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Isn't Naz kind-of that, a 6th man scorer? Trading him for Bones basically allocates that scorer from the forward to the guard position. Also, I think people here vastly underrate Knight. I think he could fill in a ton of what Naz does given minutes.
    a shot creating wing has far more value than a big as your 6th man. Just saying..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I think we would all be fine trading Towns for picks and roster balance, then re-signing Naz to a 4 year, $50M deal. But that aint happening, so we will need to likely cash in on Naz's value via SnT this summer.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456