Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 250
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    16,166
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    We canít single out one player.


    Collectively the entire lineup is worthless right now.

    But I agree with you.
    while I agree that the whole lineup is struggling right now, what Hicks done all yr that justifies keeping him as the starter? he hit 1 big HR and was taking walks. His defense is poor at this point and he's about as big of a black hole at the plate, especially with RISP. He'd be ok as a 4th OFer, but as a starter, he's worthless. Worst thing that happened to Hicks was Gallo getting traded. Now you can clearly see how bad he is

    If Flo, Cabrera and Peraza aren't up on the 18th, what little faith I have in the front office , will be completely gone

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,823
    16 innings without a run

    And have just scored 8 runs in last 57 innings.

    And 3 possible shutouts in one week by the Yankee offense.

    Keep it up! It will fire Cashman!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    16,166
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    yanks make playoffs lose in 1st round boone cashman will be back
    as much as I don't care for Boone, this mess is 100% on Cashman's arse. Boone can only play the players on the roster and Cash is clearly not giving him the option of having the best 26 man roster they can put on the field

    Hicks shouldn't be starting, Locastro shouldn't be on the roster, IKF isn't the best option at SS, Marwin is worthless and 2 of our best BP options are in AAA.

    The best 26 man roster includes Flo, Peraza, Cabrera, probably Volpe, Schmidt, Marinaccio and probably Rich Rodriguez

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,823
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    while I agree that the whole lineup is struggling right now, what Hicks done all yr that justifies keeping him as the starter? he hit 1 big HR and was taking walks. His defense is poor at this point and he's about as big of a black hole at the plate, especially with RISP. He'd be ok as a 4th OFer, but as a starter, he's worthless. Worst thing that happened to Hicks was Gallo getting traded. Now you can clearly see how bad he is

    If Flo, Cabrera and Peraza aren't up on the 18th, what little faith I have in the front office , will be completely gone

    But Flo and Peraza are not going be saviors for the entire offense.

    But if there is a time to light a spark it is NOW!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,823
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    as much as I don't care for Boone, this mess is 100% on Cashman's arse. Boone can only play the players on the roster and Cash is clearly not giving him the option of having the best 26 man roster they can put on the field

    Hicks shouldn't be starting, Locastro shouldn't be on the roster, IKF isn't the best option at SS, Marwin is worthless and 2 of our best BP options are in AAA.

    The best 26 man roster includes Flo, Peraza, Cabrera, probably Volpe, Schmidt, Marinaccio and probably Rich Rodriguez
    When Judge walks and the team sinks to further depths in 2023 then you will see the youth movement.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,054
    yanks will face both scherzer and degrom next week at the stadium.. they will get swept by the mets this season..

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,054
    judge hit into 2 d/p today rare that you see judge have 2 terrible games back to back,,

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    21,543
    Nice work Rizzo. Down to .220

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,698
    4 GIDP with bases load this season for hicks, LOL

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    45,372
    Time for a walk off.

    Bases loaded with 2 outs, for Hicks and he comes through!




    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,823
    Team is a disgrace!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,823
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    judge hit into 2 d/p today rare that you see judge have 2 terrible games back to back,,
    Plus the bum struckout 3 times last night!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

    1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World


  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,054
    bullpen has issues in the 9th peralta 2 walks trevino hit and hit batman and 2 run hit 4-0 rays..

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    45,372
    Trivino is bad



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Plus the bum struckout 3 times last night!
    he has been great since before the break even the great ones can have a few bad games...a shame no one on the team is hitting so it is magnified..

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •