Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The kids provided no offensive spark. Florial made a nice shoestring catch but besides that did nothing.

Mets rookie Baty crushed a mammoth HR in his debut.
    1 ****ing game, Mush. 1 ****ing game. Holy **** dude. Without that catch, the Yankees likely lose

And if you'd watched, you would have seen that Cabrera almost did the same. He just missed and still almost hit it out.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, JD just saved this season for the Yanks.
    I have felt like they were going to get on a streak. Judge just missed two balls that he normally crushes. Cabrera just missed. Rizzo has been missing. Jd has been hitting the ball better lately.

I just feel like they are going to turn it around. I agree with your later post, that this is a huge moment for JD

Ignorance is bliss

I was posting factual evidence. I was in no way being negative.

But the sugarcoating around here must stop. I get we are fans but constructive criticism is not bad.
    If George was here he would have demanded Cashman trade Flo and OC for Baty immediately after the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD may have saved Boone and Cashman's jobs. That game could be a huge turning point. Yankees schedule is brutal gong forward. I am hoping they split with the Jays and beat up on the Angels and As. September will be a rough month opponent wise.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    If George was here he would have demanded Cashman trade Flo and OC for Baty immediately after the game!

I can't agree. George would have told someone but it wouldn't be Cashman. Based on the way the team is playing this year and their lack of titles to show, Cashman would be gone. I am guessing Boone would also be gone.

Ignorance is bliss

But the sugarcoating around here must stop. I get we are fans but constructive criticism is not bad.
    No Mush you were in fact being your usual negative self. Constructive criticism is no doubt a thing as fans we do. You hardly post anything positive about the team. Two guys get their first start of the season one of them his first start in his young life at majestic Yankee stadium and you pretty much **** on them for not having a career night. Think about that dude. Then again your the same doucher that said you would only give them 15 ABs to make or break their career.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    that was a hell of a catch by Flo, thats a single with Hicks
    Yep.
    Sadly, I'l guess Hicks is the starting CF tonight.

They should play these kids every day if they are on the team.

Ignorance is bliss

What sugar coating?

Mush, your "factual evidence" may be correct but to suggest it's not negative is silly.
    That's like me giving you a cup of coffee and you taking a sip, saying it's good and then me saying, "I'm glad you like it! It's from a very rare and expensive bean, and oh yeah, I pissed a little in it."

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    No Mush you were in fact being your usual negative self. Constructive criticism is no doubt a thing as fans we do. You hardly post anything positive about the team. Two guys get their first start of the season one of them his first start in his young life at majestic Yankee stadium and you pretty much **** on them for not having a career night. Think about that dude. Then again your the same doucher that said you would only give them 15 ABs to make or break their career.

I'm guessing, based on, "factual evidence" that Must got a bad night sleep and likely slept on the couch.

My "factual evidence", you might ask? He posted at roughly, 330 am and then again at roughly, 630 am.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    1 ****ing game, Mush. 1 ****ing game. Holy **** dude. Without that catch, the Yankees likely lose

And if you'd watched, you would have seen that Cabrera almost did the same. He just missed and still almost hit it out.
    At 4-2 I turned the game off.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

The kids provided no offensive spark. Florial made a nice shoestring catch but besides that did nothing.

Mets rookie Baty crushed a mammoth HR in his debut.
    By mammoth homer, you mean wall scraper.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I'm guessing, based on, "factual evidence" that Must got a bad night sleep and likely slept on the couch.

My "factual evidence", you might ask? He posted at roughly, 330 am and then again at roughly, 630 am.
    Old lady got mad that I didnít watch some stupid girly Netflix series. I had my dinner and watched some of the game in the man cave. Then tried to go to bed at 11pm and the bedroom door was locked. I went back to mancave and played video games until 1 and crashed in there.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Old lady got mad that I didnít watch some stupid girly Netflix series. I had my dinner and watched some of the game in the man cave. Then tried to go to bed at 11pm and the bedroom door was locked. I went back to mancave and played video games until 1 and crashed in there.
    Lol.

But Mush, I am confused. You went to bed at 1? Did you post at 330 in your sleep? Or did you wake up and in a half dream state, post?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    By mammoth homer, you mean wall scraper.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I was psyched for the kid. I was psyched for Cabrera when he just missed

I was psyched for Flo when he made that catch.

The other catch he made that wasn't discussed was the line drive that wen over his head. Did people notice the jump and how fast he got to his spot? It was very similar to the ball Hicks misplayed the other night. Flo tore arse to the spot and was waiting for the ball

Ignorance is bliss

Perspective. 15 AB's all that's needed.

Hicks let's that drop for a single, no question.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast