Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    All good answers. I never thought about a hockey puck as Iíve never played that sport runner.

I would say mlb pitching followed close to a tennis serve. Playing golf and Iím not that good itís still hard which makes you appreciate the fact that there are guys out there that crush the ball within inches of there intended target.

Cmon letís go Yanks! Damn do they need a win right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just my opinion but I think a hole in one is the most amazing thing in sports and Iíve never played a round of golf.
    Obviously a lot of luck involved there but man thatís impressive!!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Has Trivino had a clean inning since he got to NY?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Just my opinion but I think a hole in one is the most amazing thing in sports and Iíve never played a round of golf.
    Obviously a lot of luck involved there but man thatís impressive!!!

I've got 2 hole in 1s. I was playing in my Dads companies tourney and another store put up a 370Z as the hole in one car. Another owner forgot to get the insurance and had to write the check for the car before he handed me the keys. Funnier yet, I completely missed my intended shot, was pissed and threw my club right after I hit it. I never saw it go in, found out as the rest of my team tackled me.. truly one of the worst tourney shot i've ever hit. The other was probably the best shot, 292yrd par 4. Landed a 3 wood about 5 yrds short and rolled in. Polar opposite quality of shots,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    All good answers. I never thought about a hockey puck as Iíve never played that sport runner.

I would say mlb pitching followed close to a tennis serve. Playing golf and Iím not that good itís still hard which makes you appreciate the fact that there are guys out there that crush the ball within inches of there intended target.

Cmon letís go Yanks! Damn do they need a win right now.

I could be convinced hitting a pro tennis serve could be harder than hitting an MLB fastball. One of my close friends and I went to the Rays spring training and he got a chance to hit against 1 of their pitchers. My buddy was a hell of a hitter in college, he could hit the FB pretty regularly and routinely missed the breaking balls by a foot. This was back in 03 before they threw 95 plus regularly though, so maybe it's changed

With the kick so of those guys can get on serves, I could see that being extremely difficult.

Hitting a golf ball like elite amateur's or touring pros do is special. I've seen guys hit it into a laundry basket 4-5 times in a row from 175 yrds

I have to add one though, hitting a putt on greens like the Masters/ US Open and getting it close just might be the hardest of all. U hit a 50 ft put within a ft of the hole on greens running 13-14 on the stemp meter, thats a hell of an accomplishment in my book

nice catch by flo hicks would never be able to make that play

I would have IkF sacrifice the runners over here.

gleyber is a moron yanks down 4-3 judge is walked with bases loaded on 4 pitches gleyber who has a history of hitting into a d/p with bases loaded swings at first pitch hits into a d/p to end the threat and inning...

Judge just showed why he's the MVP..in a game in aug with a 9 game division lead, they walk him on 4 pitches rather than pitch to him in the 7th inning

And Torres GiDP for the loss.

gleyber is tied with hicks for hitting into d/p with bases loaded..tweedledee and tweedledum..

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Judge just showed why he's the MVP..in a game in aug with a 9 game division lead, they walk him on 4 pitches rather than pitch to him in the 7th inning
    everygame is important for tampa as they battle toronto cleveland baltimore toronto for the playoffs and this game is very important for the yanks they need to break the snide the losing much stop...

that was a hell of a catch by Flo, thats a single with Hicks

short porch home run by rizzo tie game

have to win the game now!!

Trevino is pretty much everything you could realistically want in a C, short of a superstar

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast