Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
Results 961 to 966 of 966
  1. #961
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,084
    Dude can't help himself from sharing his perverted fantasies about fellow poster's genitalia.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dude can't help himself from sharing his perverted fantasies about fellow poster's genitalia.
    Your material is dated dude. One of these days you might come up with more than aLcOhoL, cHiEf, gifs, and PeRvErT. But then again, you haven't demonstrated any ability at all to be original. Just an LP with a scratch.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  3. #963
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,084
    That's not "material"; it's factually describing things you've actually said.

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    21,013
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's not "material"; it's factually describing things you've actually said.
    It's material. And you are absolutely a rinse wash repeat kinda fella. Same old **** over and over again. Never ending.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    68,084
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's material. And you are absolutely a rinse wash repeat kinda fella. Same old **** over and over again. Never ending.
    Two questions for you:

    1) how hard was it to not mention my genitalia in this post of yours I quoted here?

    2) have you figured out the whole Al Capone thing yet?

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    108,909
    Another day, another chance for Republicans to post evidence of any crime committed by Biden.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •