Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    You are the third person who had to tell him that.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You are the third person who had to tell him that.
    Not what he read on eaglesforum.org. I can't even accuse him of watching Fox News because even they have said Trump can't declassify whatever confidential information he chooses. There are documents that he specifically can't. They've had plenty of lawyers and law professors on that have explicitly said as much. He's smarter than all of those people apparently lmao.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-18-2022 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Translation in ENGLISH:

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE WITCH HUNT CONDUCTED BY A FASCIST ATTORNEY GENERAL AND PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. THE PUPPET BIDEN IS A BRAIN DEAD FOSSIL WHO DOESN'T KNOW EVEN HOW TO PUT A JACKET ON AND KEEP HIS GLASSES ON AT THE SAME TIME.
    That puppet that you decry was able to pass more legislation than Trump by a country mile. I mean seriously it's like putting a HS baseball team against the Dodgers.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And do you have a problem with me working to help my community?
    Iíve worked as a building superintendent for more than half my life. Try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know and neither do you. What I do know is that the POTUS and VicePOTUS can and do declassify documents at any time and are not bound to any procedures to do so. They are not bound to any place to review them either. You just do not understand what a classified document really is. You might want to engage on a little research before you embarrass yourself some more.
    Source?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/18/polit...sis/index.html

In the latest twist of the saga involving the FBI's removal of documents from Trump's Florida mansion last week, including some bearing the highest levels of classification, CNN reported on Wednesday that the former President is considering releasing surveillance footage of the bureau's search. The move might be motivated by Trump's desire to fire up his supporters with the impression that he is being persecuted, and there have been discussions of using it in campaign-style ads, one person familiar with the conversations told CNN.

It would likely cause deep alarm inside the FBI since its agents have already faced threats and intimidation from Trump supporters incited by the ex-President and his allies. Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Wednesday that the leadership of the bureau would have "deep concern" at the implications of security camera footage of the search going public.

So, to gain political points, he wants to put more lives in danger, including those of his supporters who he knows will do some dumb **** like try to raid an FBI building with their call of duty skills.

This guy doesn't give a crap about all you *** lickers out there who keep praying at his alter.

Well you know, Donald Trump has a long track record of supporting law enforcementÖoh wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Iíve worked as a building superintendent for more than half my life. Try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What am I supposed to be trying again? I am simply asking if you have a problem with me helping my community. If you don't have a problem, just say so.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Source?
    Trump 5:23 as stated in the right winger scriptures.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    What am I supposed to be trying again? I am simply asking if you have a problem with me helping my community. If you don't have a problem, just say so.
    We just found out that Zmaster helped his community by being a slum lord.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    Source?
    Its out there. Do your own research if you can.

Either there is no source or you're hesitant to share more ****** blog posts as "evidence".

And this is why no one takes you seriously. You might as well ditch this site and go to one of your "patriot" forums where you can yell nonsense lies to your ilk.

We just found out that Zmaster helped his community by being a slum lord.
    What level of education do you have? Have you received any? You struggle with basic terms, basic science, math, etc. Superintendent does not equal landlord. Two very different things. A superintendent takes care of a building, a landlord owns it.

Are you and Brett dating?
    Nobody thinksÖabout anythingÖever.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    What level of education do you have? Have you received any? You struggle with basic terms, basic science, math, etc. Superintendent does not equal landlord. Two very different things. A superintendent takes care of a building, a landlord owns it.
    Education level: I don't believe in no edumacation.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast