Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Aides to former Vice President Mike Pence found a small number of documents with classified markings at his home in Indiana during a search last week, according to an adviser to Mr. Pence.

The documents were ďinadvertently boxed and transportedĒ to Mr. Penceís home at the end of President Donald J. Trumpís administration, Greg Jacob, Mr. Penceís representative for dealing with records related to the presidency, wrote in a letter to the National Archives.
    I'm sure that was just a random search they decided to do out of boredom and for no other reason at all.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I'm sure that was just a random search they decided to do out of boredom and for no other reason at all.
    Biden with classified documents...a-ok. Pence/Trump with classified documents...really big issue.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Hey Nate, I canít imagine why I would post this once again. Nobody is trying to act like weíre treating Biden differently. Right LOLÖ

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How you feel when you're not in a cult...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Biden with classified documents...a-ok. Pence/Trump with classified documents...really big issue.
    Are people saying Pence was a big issue? Since youíve been saying how bad what Biden did is, shouldnít you be the one saying what he did is a big issue?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I thought it was lint from the dryer but it turned out to be more classified documents.
    Guess you donít have any jokes about documents turning up everywhere now that Pence had some too

You should try reading this when you're not drunk, and they'll make a lot more sense.

Literally nowhere did I say it was a "really big issue" that it happened with Pence. More than that, I predicted it would happen just over twelve hours earlier.

The point of the post you quoted, since it seems to have been beyond your comprehension, is that I'm saying Pence likely directed his people to do a search now with Biden's discovery, to make sure he didn't have any documents like these come to light later at a less opportune time... Like, say, while running for President.

The fact that they found them, contacted the National Archives, and immediately turned them over like Biden did is precisely what makes it not a really big deal, because they did exactly what you're supposed to do.

It's not suspicious that Pence discovered these documents now, and it's not even all that suspicious that he had them in the first place. He is, in general, a ridiculous person who should be nowhere near the White House, but in this he handled it exactly as you're supposed to... Minus, of course, the hypocrisy of complaining about Biden and his treatment only to give himself in the exact same position.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Are people saying Pence was a big issue? Since youíve been saying how bad what Biden did is, shouldnít you be the one saying what he did is a big issue?
    When you can show me when I said there was any difference between any of them having classified documents, we can have a conversation. Until then, feel free to continue to paint people with a broad brush and please stick that broad brush as far up your *** as you can.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Seriously.

We've known for years that we have an over-classification problem in this country. The fact that Biden had any isn't surprising, and it's what made it so easy to predict that it was only a matter of time before one of these Republicans went from trying to use it to score political points to being in the same exact situation.

But given how certain Brewersfan was that Biden broke the law, I can only assume it's just a matter of time until he's calling for Pence to be locked up too.

When you can show me when I said there was any difference between any of them having classified documents, we can have a conversation. Until then, feel free to continue to paint people with a broad brush and please stick that broad brush as far up your *** as you can.

You should try reading this when you're not drunk, and they'll make a lot more sense.

Literally nowhere did I say it was a "really big issue" that it happened with Pence. More than that, I predicted it would happen just over twelve hours earlier.

The point of the post you quoted, since it seems to have been beyond your comprehension, is that I'm saying Pence likely directed his people to do a search now with Biden's discovery, to make sure he didn't have any documents like these come to light later at a less opportune time... Like, say, while running for President.

The fact that they found them, contacted the National Archives, and immediately turned them over like Biden did is precisely what makes it not a really big deal, because they did exactly what you're supposed to do.

It's not suspicious that Pence discovered these documents now, and it's not even all that suspicious that he had them in the first place. He is, in general, a ridiculous person who should be nowhere near the White House, but in this he handled it exactly as you're supposed to... Minus, of course, the hypocrisy of complaining about Biden and his treatment only to give himself in the exact same position.
    Stopped reading after the first paragraph. If you can't start a conversation without a false accusation, I'm not going to play your game.

Between this drunk and obsession bs, you ********* would have nothing to say to me. You're a defeated group. Seriously, **** off with that ********.

To be clear; youíre saying all of them (including Trump) is a big deal?

Okay Mr. Search. Search your sorry *** away.

Since I asked him a question that would force him to admit Trump did something wrong, thereís a 0% chance he answers. But his anger is palpable.

To be clear; youíre saying all of them (including Trump) is a big deal?
    Have I ever said otherwise?

Giving you morons **** for being thoroughly outraged at trump for having classified documents while poo pooing Biden for having classified documents has been my only contributions to this situation.

But feel free to show me otherwise.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-25-2023 at 02:04 AM.

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast