Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    He's had one start! Give the guy a shot. I am not saying he will be great but wait till he's logged 50 innings before you call him Rainbow.
    Oh I know. Iíll give him a 2nd chance. I expect it to be better tonight. Iíve always had his back.
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Oh I know. Iíll give him a 2nd chance. I expect it to be better tonight. Iíve always had his back.
    Yes ,,if thereís one thing you donít do is jump to conclusions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been one of the worst seasons I have ever watched. To start at a historic pace just to convert to one of the worst teams overnight is hard to fathom. This team is a like a sick dog that needs put down. Put this miserable season to bed.

I don't think German is getting the credit he deserves. Another very good start . 6IP , 1 ER, 4K's
    Last edited by drt1010; 08-13-2022 at 09:20 AM.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    This has been one of the worst seasons I have ever watched. To start at a historic pace just to convert to one of the worst teams overnight is hard to fathom. This team is a like a sick dog that needs put down. Put this miserable season to bed.
    There is a cure.....get Stanton back and Rizzo at 100%. Judge needs some protection. BP needs to improve.

I do agree, hard to watch lately.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    There is a cure.....get Stanton back and Rizzo at 100%. Judge needs some protection. BP needs to improve.

I agree and get rid of Holmes as closer. Dude needs to go back to mop up work. Players always revert back to old habits. His command is gone!
    Probably the best Pearl Jam concert performance
    PINKPOP 1992

1. Even Flow
    2. Why Go
    3. Jeremy
    4. Alive
    5. Black
    6.Leash
    7.Once
    8. Porch
    9. Rockin the Free World

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I agree and get rid of Holmes as closer. Dude needs to go back to mop up work. Players always revert back to old habits. His command is gone!
    Holmes has **** the bed it seems, although can't deny he was lights out for a long stretch. As Chapman regains form maybe they make the move.

Sell the Team, HAL!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I don't think German is getting the credit he deserves. Another very good start . 6IP , 1 ER, 4K's
    I agree. His last two starts have been really good. If he can keep this up, he can be a legit mid rotation guy.

Ignorance is bliss

The pitching is probably the biggest issue right now, although the offense isn't good either. It isn't just the starters or just the bullpen. The pitching staff is floundering as a whole.

I think its obvious to everyone ( except perhaps Boone) to put Chapman back as our closer, at least for now. He's rebounded nicely from his demotion and injury. As for Holmes, anytime a pitcher goes from unhittable to unable to get anyone out overnight, its one of two things--either he's got an injury he's hiding and trying to pitch through it or he's tipping his pitches. With all the computerized pitch data available to the coaching staff these days, I would have to think they would have to be able to tell in he was injured. That leave tipping his pitches.
    Since his problems started appearing right around the All Star Game break, I suspect some one on some team noticed something he was doing to tip what he would throw and used that get-together to spread the word around the league/leagues so now everyone knows what that player/team knew. Until the Yanks staff figures out his "tell" and Holmes can eliminate it, he need to be moved to a mop up role. And yes, I hope he figures it out in a big hurry.

stanton was suppose to come back after being on the 10 day IL since july 26 we are still waiting for his return sarcastic cough..

And get Marinaccio back up here now! He should never have been down!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    And get Marinaccio back up here now! He should never have been down!
    Can't he's blocked by Trivino.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    They will win at least 95 games and the division. That's a pretty successful season. Hopefully they get past the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Can't he's blocked by Trivino.
    Then someone else to the minors or DFA someone if you have to, but get him back up. Right now I would prefer him being brought in to anyone else except, perhaps, Chapman!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast