Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

Important Aaron Hicks news from a poor managerial perspective and delivery

Hicks is apparently sad. We should all be more understanding.

“I definitely sensed his disappointment and sadness [Monday],” Boone said. “He’s wearing that. The uniform’s heavy for him right now.”

We should all bow our head in thanks for Hicks's efforts and respect him in this time of difficulty.

Why I post this is because of the absolute BS crap from Boone. WTF? hicks is sad? So what? How should that change the way the fans view his performance? Boone has taken an issue of performance and made it into a personal one.

I promise the only person that cares he's sad is his wife and with his level of performance and how he's swinging the bat, she may not feel badly for him.

This is a horrible attempt to manipulate a situation. How about, "Yeah. He's been bad. It's affecting him and the team"

“I definitely sensed his disappointment and sadness [Monday],” Boone said. “He’s wearing that. The uniform’s heavy for him right now.”

This on the heels of Hicks's "It's embarrassing".

Boone simultaneously tried to stop the fan rage towards hicks and made him look even more foolish.

My question is this
    Is it a mangers place to tell us how he senses a player is feeling or should they keep that in house and give a basic "He's having a rough time of it."?

Doc, Day, Phoba, feel free to move the thread if it's not needed on its own.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Hicks is apparently sad. We should all be more understanding.

We should all bow our head in thanks for Hicks's efforts and respect him in this time of difficulty.

Why I post this is because of the absolute BS crap from Boone. WTF? hicks is sad? So what? How should that change the way the fans view his performance? Boone has taken an issue of performance and made it into a personal one.

I promise the only person that cares he's sad is his wife and with his level of performance and how he's swinging the bat, she may not feel badly for him.

This is a horrible attempt to manipulate a situation. How about, "Yeah. He's been bad. It's affecting him and the team"

This on the heels of Hicks's "It's embarrassing".

Boone simultaneously tried to stop the fan rage towards hicks and made him look even more foolish.

My question is this
    Is it a mangers place to tell us how he senses a player is feeling or should they keep that in house and give a basic "He's having a rough time of it."?

Doc, Day, Phoba, feel free to move the thread if it's not needed on its own.
    I assume you saw the movie a Bronx Tale? Remember when C says to Sonny “ I hate Bill Mazeroski he made Mickey Mantle cry”
    Remember what Sonny says to C? “Kid you think Mickey Mantle cares about you? Or your father that drives a bus?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk