Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Chicago White Sox (53-51) @ Texas Rangers (46-58) | 8/4 - 8/7

Chicago White Sox (53-51) @ Texas Rangers (46-58)
    Globe Life Field - Arlington, TX. | 8/4 - 8/7

Thursday August 4, 2022 @ 7:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Johnny Cueto, RHP (4-4, 2.86 ERA) vs. Cole Ragans, LHP (MLB Debut)

Friday August 5, 2022 @ 7:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Dylan Cease, RHP (11-4, 2.01 ERA) vs. Glenn Otto, RHP (4-7, 5.50 ERA)

Saturday August 6, 2022 @ 6:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Michael Kopech, RHP (4-7, 3.12 ERA) vs. Dane Dunning, RHP (1-6, 4.30 ERA)

Sunday August 7, 2022 @ 1:35pm CT on NBCSN
    Lucas Giolito, RHP (7-6, 5.06 ERA) vs. Spencer Howard, RHP (2-3, 6.82 ERA)

Pitching match ups favor the Sox tremendously, 3 out of 4 is a must.

3/4 agreed
    The SOX seem a little different all of a sudden, the pitching has been very good, yes you Lynn and Gio lately.
    Abreu-Eloy-Vaughn getting it done.

FWIW Texas has a very nice, air conditioned stadium. I went to see the SOX play last September, outside of a few stupid fans, and parking had a really good time. I'd recommend it. I liked it a lot more than Houston.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Oh no. The dreaded MLB debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    Oh no. The dreaded MLB debut.
    Seriously. And with our slow starts to the last few series, I predict 1 run on 4 hits tonight against Ragans (who no doubt after dominating us will give up 6+ runs in each of his next 5 starts).

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Seriously. And with our slow starts to the last few series, I predict 1 run on 4 hits tonight against Ragans (who no doubt after dominating us will give up 6+ runs in each of his next 5 starts).
    seconded
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

3 out of 4 is definitely a must as said. Would've been cool to see Lynn going against Dunning.

Too bad Steele Walker wasn’t still up.

Great play by Johnny Cueto for the 3rd out in the 5th inning. I guarantee that very few pitchers in all of baseball make that play.

Is Moncada still "hot" according to his banana loving fans in White Sox land? He is officially hitting under .200 right now and his OBP is a sight to not see.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    seconded
    Sucks to say now that it's 3-1, but going into the 8th. 1 run on 4 hits. Hopefully they prove me wrong here.

I mentioned in another thread today that Vaughn needs to only play 1b or DH. Well, the circus was in town and the Big Tent went up in right field with Vaughn setting outfield defense back a century at least. Johnny Cueto deserved better from his teammates today. TERRIBLE infield play. Not covering bases on a bunt. Bad play defensively at 3rd. And then the pathetic outfielding by Vaughn cost em two runs in the 7th.

If Cueto can get through 8 this will be really good for our pen. Can’t state enough what a godsend he’s been.

Might get the dreaded CG L

Did Tony stay awake long enough to present the line-up cards to the umps tonight? I guess there is a contest going about whether LaRussa or Biden takes the most naps on the "job"? Funny stuff.

During the game, cameras caught the Chicago skipper struggling to keep his eyes open in the dugout. Now, La Russa is not a young man. He will be 78 in October. While nodding off is not ideal by any means, it might be something we could understand if it happened late at night or towards the end of an extra-inning game.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/...ap/ar-AA10cCDQ
    MLB world reacts to Tony La Russa’s dugout nap
    People also ask
    Did Tony La Russa nod off in the White Sox dugout?

What happened to Tony La Russa?

What happened between Mike Wright and Tony La Russa?

Is Tony La Russa falling asleep at work a fireable offense?

www.msn.com › en-us › sportsTony La Russa dragged after he appears to doze off in White ...
    Aug 02, 2022 · Hall of Fame manager Tony La Russa got roasted on social media on Monday night, when cameras caught him apparently nodding off in the White Sox dugout. The 77-year-old, four-time Manager of the ...

www.msn.com › en-us › sportsTony La Russa appears to nod off during White Sox vs. Royals ...
    Aug 02, 2022 · Now, he appears to be nodding off in the dugout. The Chicago White Sox have had … an interesting season, to put it mildly, largely due to manager Tony La Russa. They've vastly underperformed ...

Refine larussa nods off in dugout
    brobible.com › sports › articleTony La Russa Falling Asleep In The White Sox Dugout Spurred ...
    2 days ago · White Sox manager Tony La Russa unintentionally became the biggest story for many fans. The camera panned over to Tony La Russa in the first inning as he was nodding off in the White Sox dugout like some dude on the early morning flight back from Las Vegas. His head was bobbing…. Eyes were gettin’ heavy…. The telltale signs of a man who ...

www.whiskeyriff.com › 2022/08/02 › white-sox-fansWhite Sox Fans Troll Manager Tony La Russa For Dozing Off In ...
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 08-05-2022 at 11:30 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast