Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,448

    Pelosi visiting Taiwan

    Does anyone else find this to be absolutely insane? She is an elected official specifically representing the people of the 12th district of California. She does not represent anyone in Taiwan.

    What business does she have going there? This is a over her pay grade and out of her jurisdiction. I find it appalling that she is being allowed to do this on tax payer dollars.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    47,709
    This isn't that out of the ordinary. It's not even a trip just go to there, it's part of a tour of Asia where she also went to Singapore and is also going to Japan, South Korea, and Malaysia. John Boehner visited Portugal back in 2014 and Israel, Amman, and Jordan in 2015.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,366
    Well I'm glad Republicans will be pleased with this and stop complaining about this and move onto serious discussions.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    68,797
    I’m really really mad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,498
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I’m really really mad


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder if she will eat any ice cream

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I wonder if she will eat any ice cream

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Two scoops MFer! LOL

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This isn't that out of the ordinary. It's not even a trip just go to there, it's part of a tour of Asia where she also went to Singapore and is also going to Japan, South Korea, and Malaysia. John Boehner visited Portugal back in 2014 and Israel, Amman, and Jordan in 2015.
    I don’t recall that particular instance but I believe you. Certainly not claiming she’s the first person in the legislative branch to make a foreign visit. It’s completely inappropriate imo.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9,103
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This isn't that out of the ordinary. It's not even a trip just go to there, it's part of a tour of Asia where she also went to Singapore and is also going to Japan, South Korea, and Malaysia. John Boehner visited Portugal back in 2014 and Israel, Amman, and Jordan in 2015.
    None of those countries could trigger a nuclear war.

    While I'm personally fine with the trip, I'm not going to be flippant and compare it to Boehner visiting ****ing Portugal.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    None of those countries could trigger a nuclear war.

    While I'm personally fine with the trip, I'm not going to be flippant and compare it to Boehner visiting ****ing Portugal.
    Very good point.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,366
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    None of those countries could trigger a nuclear war.

    While I'm personally fine with the trip, I'm not going to be flippant and compare it to Boehner visiting ****ing Portugal.
    If Pelosi going there triggers nuclear war, then it was going to happen anyways.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,981
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Very good point.
    Not really.

    You point had nothing to do with nuclear war*; it was that she was using taxpayer money to fund an international trip — exacly what Boehner apparently did, twice.

    * If it did, you probably should have said so.
    Nobody thinks…about anything…ever.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,068
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    None of those countries could trigger a nuclear war.

    While I'm personally fine with the trip, I'm not going to be flippant and compare it to Boehner visiting ****ing Portugal.
    You think her visit will trigger a nuclear war?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    10,052
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You think her visit will trigger a nuclear war?
    China has threatened to "do something" if she visits. We'll see what they have in mind.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,366
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    China has threatened to "do something" if she visits. We'll see what they have in mind.
    Now see this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about when I accuse of you being disingenuous.

    You know damn well that them "doing something" isn't going to be nuclear war. And yet, do you direct your comment towards the oaf who indicates it is a serious possibility? Or do you direct it towards the person who points out how ludicrous that claim is? I'll give everyone three guesses and the first two don't count...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,068
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    China has threatened to "do something" if she visits. We'll see what they have in mind.
    I doubt what they have in mind is nuclear war.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •