Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Answer the ???

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,174
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    >, < or =
    Breece Hall rushes for 1001-1099 yds this season.
    I’m going under, but not taking anything away from Breece. I think Breece and MC will have a very good season, but neither will light up the stat sheet as individuals

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,228
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    >, < or =
    Breece Hall rushes for 1001-1099 yds this season.
    Under. I would guess around 850-900 and MCJR with around 700



    Ignorance is bliss

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,766
    He might go over, but I'm going to push.

    I think he's going to surprise some of you guys with just how good he is.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    I’m going under, but not taking anything away from Breece. I think Breece and MC will have a very good season, but neither will light up the stat sheet as individuals
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Under. I would guess around 850-900 and MCJR with around 700
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    He might go over, but I'm going to push.

    I think he's going to surprise some of you guys with just how good he is.
    And again, none of us will be right somehow

    I am extremely excited for Breece, I wasn’t expecting the Jets to draft him as I thought we had a good RB crew, but I 100% support the pick because of how good he is
    Last edited by Larry M; 08-05-2022 at 06:39 AM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,228
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    He might go over, but I'm going to push.

    I think he's going to surprise some of you guys with just how good he is.
    I think he's good. I think they protect him a bit workload wise and they will want MCJR to get his burn.

    Imagine both in the backfield for passing downs?



    Ignorance is bliss

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    >, < or =
    Breece Hall rushes for 1001-1099 yds this season.
    Over

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    11,766
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Over
    I really think he might do that.

    In fact, I'm changing my answer to over.

    He stays healthy and he'll be in contention for rookie of the year.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7,174
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I really think he might do that.

    In fact, I'm changing my answer to over.

    He stays healthy and he'll be in contention for rookie of the year.
    Well now we need someone to vote under…where’s that journeyman guy?
    Oh wait I voted under…we’re all good

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    I really think he might do that.

    In fact, I'm changing my answer to over.

    He stays healthy and he'll be in contention for rookie of the year.
    I agree. I believe that he will be a key focal point of the offense.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Well now we need someone to vote under…where’s that journeyman guy?
    Oh wait I voted under…we’re all good
    I also voted under.

    I can't remember who it was but they will never live that one down.



    Ignorance is bliss

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •