Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers1980 View Post
    Not sure this is the same but still a **** family situation.

My beautiful Mother passed away 5 month ago from cancer, my amazing father passed 11 years ago from the same as did my beautiful sister 2 years ago, (not a sob story just the back ground)

My late sister was helping my mum with her finances prior to her passing and when she passed the other twit of a sister took over, anyway my parents werenít rich but well off and in a position that retirement would never be an issue, since the twit took over (2 year span) over 200k disappeared from her account (Australian $) prior to this there investments covered all expensive including holiday, which by the way stopped because couldnít afford them 😡 Mums cancer was a brain cancer that advanced like dementia so I see it as elder abouse and it ****ing disgusting 🤢 this has all only come out with the estate being finalised and Iím beside myself with it.

Iím in an extremely lucky and comfortable situation myself and can provide anything needed for my family and we very comfortable and well off, but I think my sister needs to be held accountable for her actions as Iíve spoke with her and basically been told to **** off, the money has been transferred straight to her account over a period of time in an excavated way over time, what are your thoughts on my actions on this?

I run a successful business and have spoken off record to my solicitor and itís pretty black and white
    nail her to the wall.

I am so sick of family. its a noble thought that they are your blood and you can never be closer to anyone else but, its all ********. family are the ones that are more than likely to screw you over. I've seen it myself with my mom's family after her parents died. it was all me me me and forget everyone else. hell when my mom's step dad was moved into the nursing home, her siblings were already dividing up all his possessions as if he had already died.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    nail her to the wall.

I am so sick of family. its a noble thought that they are your blood and you can never be closer to anyone else but, its all ********. family are the ones that are more than likely to screw you over. I've seen it myself with my mom's family after her parents died. it was all me me me and forget everyone else. hell when my mom's step dad was moved into the nursing home, her siblings were already dividing up all his possessions as if he had already died.
    What really pisses me off is that of Mum had of lived another 10 years she would have been completely broke, she was only 81 and extremely healthy other than that **** of a disease cancer

Stick to talking points that you know will work and just try to walk away if it gets too far.

Though I will say in these situations, chances are it's not just her that is the problem. Takes 2 to tango.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12