Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mets @ Reds

Mets @ Reds

Walker vs Greene. I expect some offense from both teams. GAB has the 2nd best offensive park factors in the majors this year in terms of runs scored, home runs, hits, etc. Hopefully Walker has that good split going and can get a ton of ground balls.

Any chance our Wednesday TBD is Bassitt? Not sure how the Covid IL works in terms of how quickly and under what circumstances a player can come back.

I said yesterday all the Mets and nimmo needed was to play the Reds at great American ballpark. Nice three run HR by Nimmo. With an earlier base hit not a bad two hit game so far for Nimmo after two innings.

What did I miss? It was 3-0 before I went outside.. and they're talking about a Lindor misplay. Seriously? Now it's a tie game. What happened?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    What did I miss? It was 3-0 before I went outside.. and they're talking about a Lindor misplay. Seriously? Now it's a tie game. What happened?

Lindor sucks and his shaky defense cost the Mets. Runner on first and ground ball to lindor right. He misplaced his finger and had trouble getting ball out of his glove. He eventually threw ball to second but to late. Next batter struck out and druzy in this cheap field hit a line drive out making it 3-3. You can nit make mistakes in this ballpark with guys on base.

Lindor even tapped his chest after his muff saying my bad. Yet his defense can be shaky. They can not lose these games.

Quote Originally Posted by 68METSFAN View Post
    Lindor sucks and his shaky defense cost the Mets. Runner on first and ground ball to lindor right. He misplaced his finger and had trouble getting ball out of his glove. He eventually threw ball to second but to late. Next batter struck out and druzy in this cheap field hit a line drive out making it 3-3. You can nit make mistakes in this ballpark with guys on base.

Lindor even tapped his chest after his muff saying my bad. Yet his defense can be shaky. They can not lose these games.
    That's for sure. Gotta sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by 68METSFAN View Post

I am so frustrated with that guy. A supposed all star doesn't make those types of mistakes. I will be so pissed if we lose this game now.

So is Scherzer still on for tomorrow?

Can any one of these scrub starters ever just give us just one shut down beat down game?

Boy, Miami has sure taken it to the Nationals. I'm always leery of the fish.

Top of the order, now let's produce some runs.

A little redemption for lindor. However, .245 avg. and some shaky defense is not enough.

So Lindor homers and Walker immediately walks a guy. They can't stay out of trouble.

Well, Atlanta is going to win again, so we better get this one.

Well, at least this should be Greene's last inning. Maybe we can get to their pen.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast