Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.12news.com/article/news/...r/75-501627698

BLM was there. I'm guessing by the fact you called them riots you don't actually care because you'd be opposed to their protests and calls for action.
    Theres a big difference between a riot and a protest. Seems you dont know the difference. Only in America can somebody that takes an officer’s weapon while being arrested can be considered a victim. That was a riot afterwards, not a protest. And no. I dont care that that guy died in Ferguson after what he chose to do. The same thing would have happened if he was white and not a single news outlet would care.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Theres a big difference between a riot and a protest. Seems you dont know the difference. Only in America can somebody that takes an officer’s weapon while being arrested can be considered a victim. That was a riot afterwards, not a protest. And no. I dont care that that guy died in Ferguson after what he chose to do. The same thing would have happened if he was white and not a single news outlet would care.
    Oh, I know the difference. Do you? Are you mad that there wasn't a riot here? Are riots bad or good in your mind?

BLM cared about this, which is more than you can say, because you don't care about this dead person or this instance at all. You only bring it up to play a #butwhatabout.

Oh, I know the difference. Do you? Are you mad that there wasn't a riot here? Are riots bad or good in your mind?

BLM cared about this, which is more than you can say, because you don't care about this dead person or this instance at all. You only bring it up to play a #butwhatabout.
    The guy signed his own death warrant when he threatened the life of an officer by taking his weapon.

Maybe actions dont have consequences in your snow flake world, but in the real world they do. This idiot literally chose his own ending, and imbeciles like you put the fault on everybody except him. People like you shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

There was a police shooting in a small town not far from me about a year ago. Suspect was on a stolen motorcycle, shot at police first, and was shot and killed. Zero national attention. You already know why.

For about 24 hours. Where was the rioting? Where was the call for action?
    You want rioting?

The guy signed his own death warrant when he threatened the life of an officer by taking his weapon.

Maybe actions dont have consequences in your snow flake world, but in the real world they do. This idiot literally chose his own ending, and imbeciles like you put the fault on everybody except him. People like you shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.
    Let it all out, princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    There was a police shooting in a small town not far from me about a year ago. Suspect was on a stolen motorcycle, shot at police first, and was shot and killed. Zero national attention. You already know why.
    Damn lamestream media holding the white man down!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Let it all out, princess.
    Tell me where im wrong then **** stick. Just face it- you make excuses when black people threaten the lives of police officers and come up with a bs reason why the officer shouldnt shoot. When it happens to a white person, you have nothing to say. Double standard bs.

Doesn't surprise me.

Are you talking about Daniel Shaver? Of course not, now that you’re butwhatabout went down in flames you no longer care about him.

The most attention I’ve seen about this is from conservatives complaining about all the attention being given to this…

National attention is being given to blacks killed by police because their disproportionately targeted, disproportionately policed, and disportionately killed/absurd by police.

That is the issue at hand.

Don't come at me with the black on black crime thing (********, it's a myth due to proximity) and overall black crime rates (overpolicing inflates the rates )

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Are you talking about Daniel Shaver? Of course not, now that you’re butwhatabout went down in flames you no longer care about him.
    No I’m talking about the idiot in Ferguson. Get off the short bus and catch up you ******** **********.

No I’m talking about the idiot in Ferguson. Get off the short bus and catch up you ******** **********.
    It is you who needs to keep up

I knew you weren’t talking about Daniel Shaver, hence me mocking you for it

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    National attention is being given to blacks killed by police because their disproportionately targeted, disproportionately policed, and disportionately killed/absurd by police.

That is the issue at hand.

Don't come at me with the black on black crime thing (********, it's a myth due to proximity) and overall black crime rates (overpolicing inflates the rates )

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    1. They aren’t disproportionately killed by police. That’s been disproven enough times.

2. Black on black crime is also not “a myth”. To suggest so is just blatantly ignoring statistics.

3. “Overpolicing” has zero effect on homicide rates.

4. I grew up in and around one of the most dangerous cities in the United States. I can predict, with relative ease, where the next homicide will likely take place. Circle back to number 2.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast