Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What, the cops were justified in their actions? That happens way more than we know, but we do know they have gotten away with heinous stuff in the past that was never address. Seeking accountability from civil servants who serve our community isn't a crime or should be sneered at.
    It's not a crime. But it's foolish and dangerous to do so without having all the facts, especially when you are wrong. #lebron

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,392
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    It's not a crime. But it's foolish and dangerous to do so without having all the facts, especially when you are wrong. #lebron
    Sweet lord, Joeyc how many times have you been been wrong on these things, so shove your judgmental crap and please don't build a case that every police misconduct call was bogus.

    The facts are out on this case and nobody is pushing something different here, but this doesn't invalidate cases in the past. This isn't the baseball league where only the present game counts or matter.

    So really, you republican posters need to calm down, no one are after these cops for doing their job the right way.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2022 at 01:45 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,003
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So really, you republican posters need to calm down, no one are after these cops for doing their job the right way.
    Lol. Sure thing dumbo.

    https://www-cleveland19-com.cdn.ampp...ests-photos%2F

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It’s never the criminals fault. Always the cop especially when it involves black criminals


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Black people have it so good; it's not even fair.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,377
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sweet lord, Joeyc how many times have you been been wrong on these things, so shove your judgmental crap and please don't build a case that every police misconduct call was bogus.

    The facts are out on this case and nobody is pushing something different here, but this doesn't invalidate cases in the past. This isn't the baseball league where only the present game counts or matter.

    So really, you republican posters need to calm down, no one are after these cops for doing their job the right way.
    Have you seen how people in that area are reacting even after seeing the video?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sweet lord, Joeyc how many times have you been been wrong on these things, so shove your judgmental crap and please don't build a case that every police misconduct call was bogus.

    The facts are out on this case and nobody is pushing something different here, but this doesn't invalidate cases in the past. This isn't the baseball league where only the present game counts or matter.

    So really, you republican posters need to calm down, no one are after these cops for doing their job the right way.
    I dont typically comment on events unless i feel i have the majority of the facts. At least enough to make an informed opinion. Lebron, in typical liberal fashion, rushed to judgement and tryed to "convict" a cop in the public eye for doing his job. He saved another girls life possibly.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,392
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And some how this is my fault? I am to be held responsible for this? You are wackied.

    Let me make it more clear so I don't get held accountable for something that is happening in Bomba India, "No one here, in this forum, are after these cops" which was stated after reading republican posters arguing with "somebody".

    Yesterday, Jack thought I hadthe power to make Congress do something and you think I am the grand riot master dictating riots.

    How long before I take over Lucifer's job. I think your buddy, BOP, will declare it so soon.

    Got these little fantasy and grudges and angst on "As PSD Forum Turn".
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2022 at 02:05 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,392
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    i dont typically comment on events unless i feel i have the majority of the facts
    oh bs, gtfo.

    sorry, I couldn't get to the rest of your post because my eyes were tearing up.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2022 at 02:16 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Have you seen how people in that area are reacting even after seeing the video?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So what, people on both sides of the fences have been acting up wrongly as well as rightly. Is this something new? Are we having a new experience here and is confused?

    By the way, how many were there? Zillions. Think BLM is involved? Let's feed this righteous anger you have.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2022 at 02:24 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,413
    Proof that people automatically rage against the police any time they shoot a black person, but don't care when it's a white person:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
    Do a google search, the body cam footage is out there and has been posted by news outlets. This wasn't a simple misuse of force, it was an assassination.

    This is the single most egregious example of misuse of force that you will ever see. You probably don't even remember it happening, because it didn't get much time on the news. Why? Because the victim was white. Plain and simple.

    Yet every single time a black person is shot by the police, people riot in the streets assuming the police shot and killed them for absolutely no reason. I'm sick and tired of listening to this ****.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Proof that people automatically rage against the police any time they shoot a black person, but don't care when it's a white person:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
    Do a google search, the body cam footage is out there and has been posted by news outlets. This wasn't a simple misuse of force, it was an assassination.

    This is the single most egregious example of misuse of force that you will ever see. You probably don't even remember it happening, because it didn't get much time on the news. Why? Because the victim was white. Plain and simple.

    Yet every single time a black person is shot by the police, people riot in the streets assuming the police shot and killed them for absolutely no reason. I'm sick and tired of listening to this ****.
    I 100% remember this happening and was completely sickened by it. One example, which your claims about aren't even true, does not make your theory anything near bulletproof.

    Nice try though.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,875
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Proof that people automatically rage against the police any time they shoot a black person, but don't care when it's a white person:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
    Do a google search, the body cam footage is out there and has been posted by news outlets. This wasn't a simple misuse of force, it was an assassination.

    This is the single most egregious example of misuse of force that you will ever see. You probably don't even remember it happening, because it didn't get much time on the news. Why? Because the victim was white. Plain and simple.

    Yet every single time a black person is shot by the police, people riot in the streets assuming the police shot and killed them for absolutely no reason. I'm sick and tired of listening to this ****.
    This was a pretty big story


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,311
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I dont typically comment on events unless i feel i have the majority of the facts. At least enough to make an informed opinion. Lebron, in typical liberal fashion, rushed to judgement and tryed to "convict" a cop in the public eye for doing his job. He saved another girls life possibly.
    EDIT: you certainly commented on the Ahmaud and Rittenhouse cases before you had a majority of the facts.
    Last edited by valade16; 07-06-2022 at 01:10 AM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This was a pretty big story


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For about 24 hours. Where was the rioting? Where was the call for action?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,311
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    For about 24 hours. Where was the rioting? Where was the call for action?
    https://www.12news.com/article/news/...r/75-501627698

    BLM was there. I'm guessing by the fact you called them riots you don't actually care because you'd be opposed to their protests and calls for action.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •