Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I look forward to him being gone. When he's on, he's amazing. But far too often he's insanely wild, walks, a ton, gives up hits and HRs.

Literally never know which Chapman you're gonna get.

Right now, 8 run lead and walks the leadoff guy. Come on.

Edit: walks the first two guys. Smh

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    He just took a step closer with this outing.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Actually a smart move by Boone, putting in Chapman.

I hope he has a short leash

Not as short as I would have liked it to be. Two BB was enough for me. I do agree this was the time to give him a shot, but he just flunked out.

I've missed Chapman so much.. If Blake can't fix him, it tells you how bad it is

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    Not as short as I would have liked it to be. Two BB was enough for me. I do agree this was the time to give him a shot, but he just flunked out.
    Agreed. I would give him 3 BBif he looked like he was getting close but he got worse with each pitch. Should have given him the hook after 2

Ignorance is bliss

Hahahaha

How has no one used, "Time for a mustache ride"

Ignorance is bliss

Trevino!

Ignorance is bliss

2 home runs for carpenter.. if he can play third base decently on days donaldson suppose to play at third i would platoon donaldson and carpenter because donaldson cannot hit rhp this year..

We've got 1 guy with as many HRs ( Rizzo 21) and one guy in Judge 29 with more HRs than we have losses on the yr.

It would be incredible if we finished the yr with Judge having more HR's than losses. Shockingly not unrealistic

Hicks is starting to look, much much better, for now. If he keeps this up for a couple more weeks, I doubt they bring in 2 OF bats. My guess is one really high quality one and maybe Flo gets sometime in the 2nd half.

We really have a solid bench, that's an underrated part of this team Cash should get props for. Carpenter, Marwin and usually one of DJ, Torres or DJ not to bad

Quote Originally Posted by kinkotheclown View Post
    hahahaha

how has no one used, "time for a mustache ride"
    tmml

Agreed. I would give him 3 BBif he looked like he was getting close but he got worse with each pitch. Should have given him the hook after 2
    Unfortunately the stupid 3 batter rule prevents that

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

We need more Miguel Andujar. Solid contact. Not a strikeout-walk-hr guy. Perfect middle line up guy.

I would love to see Andujar get more time, but they really want a SH/LH bat with speed , can play CF and being able to bat leadoff would be a huge plus.

I just don't think they are going to give him an extended look, IMO. He's so much better than Gallo at the plate. Unfortunately, he's not what they feel like they need.

They've got to get more balance in the lineup. Rizzo can't be the only LH regular.

I do hope that Miggy gets a chance to be an everyday player somewhere. Unfortunately I just don't see it being here.

With as much as they are having Flo play all 3 OF positions and being LHed, I would bet he gets an extended look over Andujar. Thats if they decide to give someone d rom the system a look, which im doubting at this point.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if both Flo and Andujar were traded this next month

WTF mush? Family to feed? He's getting 10 mil. So say he sees 4 of that. That's 4 mil for one year of absolutely sucking. He sucks at the plate.
    At some point, the guys who love him will want a better player in the lineup.

Every poster here has said, if he could even hit 215/350/400/750 with 25 hr, it would be great. We would sign up for his D.

He is hitting 165. His slugging, sucks. His OPS sucks.

You want to champion him? Ok. My guess is you want to say "I told you so" when he goes on a streak.

But you can't. Because every one of us has talked about him going on a streak.
    Gallo sits in plenty of games they win. He also plays in ones they lose
    I know, I donít have much ground to stand on with Gallo. I was hoping for the best.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    2 home runs for carpenter.. if he can play third base decently on days donaldson suppose to play at third i would platoon donaldson and carpenter because donaldson cannot hit rhp this year..
    Kinda what they are doing with DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if both Flo and Andujar were traded this next month
    I think you're right, and I will be very unhappy when it happens.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast