Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 147
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,010
    Regarding Gallo
    I really doubt he's going to bust out of this here, so just not for the YANKEES sake but for his sake as well, please trade the guy for something anything! Give the guy a brake!! his head must be pounding with misery now.
    Let the guy get a fresh start somewhere else

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Regarding Gallo
    I really doubt he's going to bust out of this here, so just not for the YANKEES sake but for his sake as well, please trade the guy for something anything! Give the guy a brake!! his head must be pounding with misery now.
    Let the guy get a fresh start somewhere else


    Well, he is trying, his teammates love him, they pull for him.

    We should be doing the same.

    The poor guy has a family to feed, he seems like a likable guy, letís cut him some slack.

    Plus he is due to bust out snd take off.

    He just needs a chance and some damn support from the fans!


    If the Yanks were say just a .500 team then yes, kick him to the curb! But we are playing .720 ball and everybody gets a free pass for now.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,957
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, he is trying, his teammates love him, they pull for him.

    We should be doing the same.

    The poor guy has a family to feed, he seems like a likable guy, letís cut him some slack.

    Plus he is due to bust out snd take off.

    He just needs a chance and some damn support from the fans!


    If the Yanks were say just a .500 team then yes, kick him to the curb! But we are playing .720 ball and everybody gets a free pass for now.
    Everyone has pulled for him. We'd all be ecstatic if he was hitting 240 with 20 HRs at this point, but he's not.

    Hes been here almost a full year. It's clear NY isn't for him and it's not going to work out.

    Like with Gary, time for both sides to move on.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Everyone has pulled for him. We'd all be ecstatic if he was hitting 240 with 20 HRs at this point, but he's not.

    Hes been here almost a full year. It's clear NY isn't for him and it's not going to work out.

    Like with Gary, time for both sides to move on.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk


    Too bad Andujar isnít a switch hitter.

    Gallo and his crummy hitting would have been jettisoned by Cashbox by now.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    22,191
    How about sending Gallo, Andujar, Schmidt, Cortes snd Florial to the Nats for Juan Soto?
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I canít get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, he is trying, his teammates love him, they pull for him.

    We should be doing the same.

    The poor guy has a family to feed, he seems like a likable guy, letís cut him some slack.

    Plus he is due to bust out snd take off.

    He just needs a chance and some damn support from the fans!


    If the Yanks were say just a .500 team then yes, kick him to the curb! But we are playing .720 ball and everybody gets a free pass for now.
    WTF mush? Family to feed? He's getting 10 mil. So say he sees 4 of that. That's 4 mil for one year of absolutely sucking. He sucks at the plate.
    At some point, the guys who love him will want a better player in the lineup.

    Every poster here has said, if he could even hit 215/350/400/750 with 25 hr, it would be great. We would sign up for his D.

    He is hitting 165. His slugging, sucks. His OPS sucks.

    You want to champion him? Ok. My guess is you want to say "I told you so" when he goes on a streak.

    But you can't. Because every one of us has talked about him going on a streak.
    Gallo sits in plenty of games they win. He also plays in ones they lose



    Ignorance is bliss

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,641
    Stantonhas been a one -man wrecking crew today--He's wrecked two Yanks scoring chances by hitting into DPs; luckily, he avoided doing that to a third by merely striking out!
    Last edited by Stevemil505; 07-02-2022 at 03:01 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Carpenter!!!



    Ignorance is bliss

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How about sending Gallo, Andujar, Schmidt, Cortes snd Florial to the Nats for Juan Soto?
    I would do it in a heartbeat but my guess is the Nats laugh.

    Schmidt, Peraza, Dominguez, Medina, Wesneski, Flo, Andujar? Might get it done.



    Ignorance is bliss

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Love how Torres has hit today!!

    A 2 out walk, double and single. 2 Runs! I love when they hit like this



    Ignorance is bliss

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    15,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would do it in a heartbeat but my guess is the Nats laugh.

    Schmidt, Peraza, Dominguez, Medina, Wesneski, Flo, Andujar? Might get it done.
    You gotta think package for Soto start's with Volpe, Dom, Wells and Waldichuk. At least if i'm the Nat's thats the start of what I'm asking for

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Actually a smart move by Boone, putting in Chapman.

    I hope he has a short leash



    Ignorance is bliss

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    38,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Actually a smart move by Boone, putting in Chapman.

    I hope he has a short leash
    I look forward to him being gone. When he's on, he's amazing. But far too often he's insanely wild, walks, a ton, gives up hits and HRs.

    Literally never know which Chapman you're gonna get.

    Right now, 8 run lead and walks the leadoff guy. Come on.

    Edit: walks the first two guys. Smh

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    44,090
    Wow. That was an ugly appearance.

    Chapman may be toast. That wasn't even close to "being close".



    Ignorance is bliss

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,641
    Get Chapman the F out of there!
    At the risk of repeating myself, get him the F out of there!

    At this point, I don't care if I ever see him in a Yankees uniform again.
    Last edited by Stevemil505; 07-02-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •