Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If they got rid of them both, u would be disappointed. Nothing else for you to whine about
    Wanna bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Last year 228 PAs- 88 Ks
    This year 221 PAs- 87 Ks.

If he stays on pace, he will have 89 or 90 Ks in the same PAs. So his K rate will have increased!!!
    He Kd in 32 of 65 ABs in June.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Agree 1000%
    And I like Paul OíNeil much better than Maybin or Beltran.
    To me it seems like when Kay is with the other two itís just a butt kissing session on how great the YANKEES are.
    I really donít need any Pom Pom waving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beltran is the worst. Can't understand a fkn thing he says. Kay sucks too.

Give me ONeill, Ruocco, Cone every game. And Maybin isn't bad.

Don't like Ruocco, because he lacks knowledge of the game. I understand some of you don't like Kay,, but Rocco can't carry his jock strap. Don't like Beltran as a sportscaster. It sounds weird when Maybin calls Judge AJ. Tired of Sterling, Waldman is awful. Flash is the best of the three stooges at the desk. Everything Bob and Jack say is obvious. Chris is OK at times. Cone, Leiter and Kaat were the best of all the former players. O'Neil is very likable.

Gallo satisfies fans who were super jealous of the O's for having Chris Davis.

Love O'neill the player, as a color guy he is too one dimensional. It's all focused on hitting. Cone is entertaining, articulate and an easy listen. He, like O'neill, know the game and easily communicate that to the listeners. I think Cone has the potential to manage if he so desires. I don't hate Kay like many here, he can be full of himself. He is articulate and intelligent. He is very well versed in Yankee history. He is first and foremost a company man. He knows all too well who signs his checks. Rucco is exceptional and imo the easiest on the ears. He is always prepared, the broadcast stays focused and flows easily.

ps. Miss Jim Kaat. He was the complete package. Flash does a good job as well.
    Last edited by drt1010; 07-03-2022 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Love O'neill the player, as a color guy he is too one dimensional. It's all focused on hitting. Cone is entertaining, articulate and an easy listen. He, like O'neill, know the game and easily communicate that to the listeners. I think Cone has the potential to manage if he so desires. I don't hate Kay like many here, he can be full of himself. He is articulate and intelligent. He is very well versed in Yankee history. He is first and foremost a company man. He knows all too well who signs his checks. Rucco is exceptional and imo the easiest on the ears. He is always prepared, the broadcast stays focused and flows easily.

Yeah, so, not good! As usually happens with issues like this from Kaat, people tend to point to his age and defend it by saying he meant to use a term inoffensively. Last year, for example, Kaat said he would want a 40-acre field of players built like Yoan Moncada. Kaat might be 83, yes, but there are certain things that just really donít play.

then he called nestor cortes nestor the molestor.. we do not need good ole boys like jim in the game how is he still employed for making such comments?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    Yeah, so, not good! As usually happens with issues like this from Kaat, people tend to point to his age and defend it by saying he meant to use a term inoffensively. Last year, for example, Kaat said he would want a 40-acre field of players built like Yoan Moncada. Kaat might be 83, yes, but there are certain things that just really donít play.

then he called nestor cortes nestor the molestor.. we do not need good ole boys like jim in the game how is he still employed for making such comments?
    Because unlike u, Nestor laughed it off and said he wasn't offender. He also said he didn't want to see him suspended or fired for those comments

Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    this team with the right moves still has hope to win it all.. the day i stop making posts then that is the day i believe this team has no hope.
    So what you're saying is you thought this team had a chance every season since u joined 9yrs ago? Strange, never had u pegged as an optimist

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If you guys had a Cy Young vote and it had to be a Yankees pitcher, who would it be?
    Holmes?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    Don't like Ruocco, because he lacks knowledge of the game. I understand some of you don't like Kay,, but Rocco can't carry his jock strap. Don't like Beltran as a sportscaster. It sounds weird when Maybin calls Judge AJ. Tired of Sterling, Waldman is awful. Flash is the best of the three stooges at the desk. Everything Bob and Jack say is obvious. Chris is OK at times. Cone, Leiter and Kaat were the best of all the former players. O'Neil is very likable.

I would respectfully disagree. I think Rucco has great baseball knowledge. I think he allows the color commentator to to more vocalizing of that, than him.
    I hear Kay something silly regarding a situation and before I can even laugh, Paul, Cone , Beltran... will correct him

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post

I agree about Kay. It's why as much I dislike him , I think he's better than Rucco. Rucco is never going to give me anything that makes me say, "WTF is he talking about?" I do receive that joy from Kay!

Ignorance is bliss

July 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Well, he is trying, his teammates love him, they pull for him.

We should be doing the same.

The poor guy has a family to feed, he seems like a likable guy, letís cut him some slack.

Plus he is due to bust out snd take off.

He just needs a chance and some damn support from the fans!

If the Yanks were say just a .500 team then yes, kick him to the curb! But we are playing .720 ball and everybody gets a free pass for now.

July 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Gallo 0-3, 2 more Kís

This clown has to be kicked to the curb!

Why even start him?

Day said he wonít be playing much going forward yet his Fckn *** is always in the lineup!

Mush, this is' why we love you.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He Kd in 32 of 65 ABs in June.

That is friggin hysterical. 50%!

I wonder what July will bring?

I will say this, if they keep him and Gallo goes on a streak that gets him to the numbers on the back of his baseball card, The Yankees will win the WS

He would have to hit 250/400/500/900 with 25 HR and a reduced K rate, to get there. If he did?
    Good grief

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That is friggin hysterical. 50%!

I wonder what July will bring?

I will say this, if they keep him and Gallo goes on a streak that gets him to the numbers on the back of his baseball card, The Yankees will win the WS

He would have to hit 250/400/500/900 with 25 HR and a reduced K rate, to get there. If he did?
    Good grief
    Very Loooong shot. Imo he's in his own head. Change of scenery may be best for all involved.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast