Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    While DUI isn’t inherently violent, it is potentially fatal. So yea I absolutely think people who commit DUI should have their rights severely limited.
    The question is, would having committed a DUI make you more prone to use a gun violently?

Joe Biden's lies and comments regarding DUI's. Let's see how the Dem's POTUS feels about people who do and don't drive drunk. Imagine if Trump had said something so bad about an innocent truckdriver and also said that he didn't think illegals who drove drunk were committing felonies.

Let alone that Joey's son, Hunter son committed a felony in lying about his drug addiction when he purchased a firearm let alone disposing of the gun ins a trash container next to a public school?

Here is Joe on the record:

Biden Says Only Felons Should Be Deported And He Doesn’t ‘Count Drunk Driving as a Felony’

Democratic 2020 U.S. presidential candidate and Joe Biden attends the Iowa State Education Association 2020 Legislative Conference West Des Moines, Iowa, U.S. January 18, 2020. R(Shannon Stapleton/Reuters)

By TOBIAS HOONHOUT
    January 21, 2020 12:46 PM

Former vice president Joe Biden said Monday that “I don’t count drunk driving as a felony” during a Vice News panel on minority issues, despite falsely claiming for years that his first wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

Biden’s comments came after he was asked “what exact changes would you bring to ICE as an agency,” and he responded by saying he would fire an agent who tried to deport an undocumented immigrant not charged with a felony.

“You change the culture by saying you are going to get fired. You are fired if, in fact, you do that. You only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed, and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden said.

Following a 1972 tragedy in which Biden’s first wife and baby daughter were killed when their car was struck by a tractor-trailer, Biden stated that the other driver was drinking at the time of the accident, despite the driver never being charged with drunk driving.

The vice president said the decision fit a pattern in U.S. history of ‘government trying to claim ownership over human bodies.’
    In a 2001 speech at the University of Delaware, he told the crowd that an “it was an errant driver who stopped to drink instead of drive and hit—a tractor-trailer—hit my children and my wife and killed them.”

“A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons,” Biden said while campaigning in 2007.

After CBS aired Biden’s unfounded criticisms in 2008, the man’s daughter told a reporter from the News Journal in Delaware that there no evidence to the accusations.

The family feels these statements are both hurtful and untrue and we didn’t know where they originated from,” Pamela Hamill said at the time. She told Politico last January that, following a 2009 report from CBS on how her father Curtis Dunn “was haunted and was tormented” by the crash, Biden called to apologize.

He apologized for hurting my family in any way,” she said. “So we accepted that — and kind of end of story from there.”

Whether Biden counts it as a felony is irrelevant. Is it a felony? If I read this correctly, every state classifies a first offense DUI as a misdemeanor.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/transp...ving-laws.aspx
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Joe Biden's lies and comments regarding DUI's. Let's see how the Dem's POTUS feels about people who do and don't drive drunk. Imagine if Trump had said something so bad about an innocent truckdriver and also said that he didn't think illegals who drove drunk were committing felonies.

Let alone that Joey's son, Hunter son committed a felony in lying about his drug addiction when he purchased a firearm let alone disposing of the gun ins a trash container next to a public school?

Here is Joe on the record:

Biden Says Only Felons Should Be Deported And He Doesn’t ‘Count Drunk Driving as a Felony’

Democratic 2020 U.S. presidential candidate and Joe Biden attends the Iowa State Education Association 2020 Legislative Conference West Des Moines, Iowa, U.S. January 18, 2020. R(Shannon Stapleton/Reuters)

By TOBIAS HOONHOUT
    January 21, 2020 12:46 PM

Former vice president Joe Biden said Monday that “I don’t count drunk driving as a felony” during a Vice News panel on minority issues, despite falsely claiming for years that his first wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

Biden’s comments came after he was asked “what exact changes would you bring to ICE as an agency,” and he responded by saying he would fire an agent who tried to deport an undocumented immigrant not charged with a felony.

“You change the culture by saying you are going to get fired. You are fired if, in fact, you do that. You only arrest for the purpose of dealing with a felony that’s committed, and I don’t count drunk driving as a felony,” Biden said.

Following a 1972 tragedy in which Biden’s first wife and baby daughter were killed when their car was struck by a tractor-trailer, Biden stated that the other driver was drinking at the time of the accident, despite the driver never being charged with drunk driving.

The vice president said the decision fit a pattern in U.S. history of ‘government trying to claim ownership over human bodies.’
    In a 2001 speech at the University of Delaware, he told the crowd that an “it was an errant driver who stopped to drink instead of drive and hit—a tractor-trailer—hit my children and my wife and killed them.”

“A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons,” Biden said while campaigning in 2007.

After CBS aired Biden’s unfounded criticisms in 2008, the man’s daughter told a reporter from the News Journal in Delaware that there no evidence to the accusations.

The family feels these statements are both hurtful and untrue and we didn’t know where they originated from,” Pamela Hamill said at the time. She told Politico last January that, following a 2009 report from CBS on how her father Curtis Dunn “was haunted and was tormented” by the crash, Biden called to apologize.

He apologized for hurting my family in any way,” she said. “So we accepted that — and kind of end of story from there.”
    Seems he doesn’t think people should be deported for drunk driving[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Whether Biden counts it as a felony is irrelevant. Is it a felony? If I read this correctly, every state classifies a first offense DUI as a misdemeanor.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/transp...ving-laws.aspx
    Maybe they do. My main point was someone having been convicted of a non-violent offense (like hacking) shouldn't bar them from owning a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Maybe they do. My main point was someone having been convicted of a non-violent offense (like hacking) shouldn't bar them from owning a gun.
    It depends on how you define violent. When you hack someone, you break into their stuff. While you aren’t using a gun, you are exposing that you’re more likely than not to believe that breaking into someone’s things is ok. You are definitely a higher risk to commit a violent crime.

I think you’d be surprised to learn just how many things you cannot do once you’ve been convicted of a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think you’d be surprised to learn just how many things you cannot do once you’ve been convicted of a felony.
    I'm sure there is a bunch.

It depends on how you define violent. When you hack someone, you break into their stuff. While you aren’t using a gun, you are exposing that you’re more likely than not to believe that breaking into someone’s things is ok. You are definitely a higher risk to commit a violent crime.

Some people define violence as hearing mean words yelled at them.

A person convicted of assault (misdemeanor) is at a much higher risk to commit a violent crime than someone who hacks a computer.

I'm sure there is a bunch.

Some people define violence as hearing mean words yelled at them.

A person convicted of assault (misdemeanor) is at a much higher risk to commit a violent crime than someone who hacks a computer.
    I'm ok with us using someone who takes something that isn't there's as more likely to be a violent criminal in the future. Just because they did it over a computer and not walking into a bank with a gun doesn't make them less of a threat.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Seems he doesn’t think people should be deported for drunk driving[emoji2369]

I'd say that someone who already has committed a serious crime by entering this country illegally already has a blot on their criminal record and that driving drunk should automatically be considered a felony that warrants deportation after a prison sentence. I'd say that the MADD organization would pretty much agree with me on this and say F you to Joe Biden.

Cal. releases private infromation of 100K citizens after Supreme Court Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'd say that someone who already has committed a serious crime by entering this country illegally already has a blot on their criminal record and that driving drunk should automatically be considered a felony that warrants deportation after a prison sentence. I'd say that the MADD organization would pretty much agree with me on this and say F you to Joe Biden.
    The majority of people here illegally entered legally. Do you think people here legally should serve a prison sentence for DUI? Also MADD are a bunch of *****

Last edited by ewing; 07-07-2022 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The majority of people here illegally entered legally. Do you think people here legally should serve a prison sentence for DUI? Also MADD are a bunch of *****

Oh don't even remind them of that fact. When they realize it's more white people from Europe that over stay their visas who are here illegally every year, you just know they will poop their pants.

People overstay their visas all the time. As long as they don't get into trouble, they are ignored. When they break laws, they get deported.
    Edit:
    This does not excuse the act of a state bureaucrat that released the personal information of the people who hold gun permits in California. That was an unconscionable act and could result in a huge lawsuit that the state can't win, nor can they pay the damages that will be awarded. With such a problem, I would think their governor's plans to run for higher office will go up in smoke.
    Last edited by catman; 07-07-2022 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    People overstay their visas all the time. As long as they don't get into trouble, they are ignored. When they break laws, they get deported.
    Edit:
    This does not excuse the act of a state bureaucrat that released the personal information of the people who hold gun permits in California. That was an unconscionable act and could result in a huge lawsuit that the state can't win, nor can they pay the damages that will be awarded. With such a problem, I would think their governor's plans to run for higher office will go up in smoke.
    Weird how that only applies to folks who come over on those visas. Almost like there's a different system for folks who are white and those who aren't.

I know several people who have been deported for overstaying their visas. Just a hint for you, they were all white Europeans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast