vs

Astros
    Luis Garcia
    RHP
    5-5, 3.68 ERA, 74 SO

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    This should be good

Ignorance is bliss

Per ESPN, Matchup Predictor NYY 56.9% HOU 43.1%. Yankees favored by 1.5 runs.

Yankees vs Houston

Hitting:
    BA . 239 vs .238
    R 383 vs 320
    H 599 vs 585
    HR 126 vs 103
    OBP .323 vs .317
    SLG .434 vs .419

Pitching:
    ERA 2.93 vs 2.98
    WHIP 1.07 vs 1.12
    BB 195 vs 212
    K 696 vs 627
    Pitcher's OBA .213 vs .215

Record:
    Overall 56-20 vs 47-27
    Night 37-11 vs 28-18
    Yankees Away 22-11 vs Houston home 20-11

So the Yankees are marginally better in every single category and it is reflected in the odds

If the Yankees ever win another world series in my lifetime, one thing I am really looking forward to is coming to this forum a couple of days later and seeing the responses from JohnnyNY and webslinger. Will they finally jump on the bandwagon at that point? Or will they criticize the decorations on the parade floats and get annoyed by the team celebrating like they haven't been there before... even though they all haven't been there before?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoba Rama View Post
    If the Yankees ever win another world series in my lifetime, one thing I am really looking forward to is coming to this forum a couple of days later and seeing the responses from JohnnyNY and webslinger. Will they finally jump on the bandwagon at that point? Or will they criticize the decorations on the parade floats and get annoyed by the team celebrating like they haven't been there before... even though they all haven't been there before?

Yankees vs Astros

gary would have missed the tag on Tucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You complain about Johnny as much as Johnny complains about the team.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You complain about Johnny as much as Johnny complains about the team.

There's a difference between complaining about someone and razzing them. This is clearly the ladder.

Thank you for speaking up though because I did forget one name on that list.

goingfor28

Offense needs to wake up but playing the Astros has also showed that the offense needs a few additions.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Offense needs to wake up but playing the Astros has also showed that the offense needs a few additions.
    I think they are going to go all in one very big one, the others way come from with. I think they will get 1 of Happ or Reynolds

There's a difference between complaining about someone and razzing them. This is clearly the ladder.

Thank you for speaking up though because I did forget one name on that list.

goingfor28
    There is literally zero difference between you crying about him, and him crying about the team.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    There is literally zero difference between you crying about him, and him crying about the team.

That's an interesting take. I disagree that I'm "crying" about him but for a second I will suspend my disbelief and agree with you. If my comment is taken as crying about him, then your comments are most certainly crying about me. Hypocrite.

How long are the Yanks going to continue to play 8-on-9 as a lineup including Gallo has one complete zero in it. Maybe a game like this loss is worth it if it convinces Cashman to "**it or get off the pot." Either trade Florial for Renolds (or even Happ) or bring him up and jettison Gallo for a box of balls, new or even used ones.
    Last edited by Stevemil505; 06-30-2022 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevemil505 View Post
    How long are the Yanks going to continue to play 8-on-9 as a lineup including Gallo has one complete zero in it. Maybe a game like this loss is worth it if it convinces Cashman to "**it or get off the pot." Either trade Florial for Renolds (or even Happ) or bring him up and jettison Gallo for a box of balls, new or even used ones.
    We have almost a full season worth of PAs for Gallo and he is horrible. It is concerning to me that they haven't released him or at the very least, benched him. Horrible look to keep running him out there.

This special season is going to get ruined by the Astros come Oct. This is not about Gallo either. Houston shuts down entire team.

In 5 games vs them the Yankees have just 20 hits.
    My favorite Top 10 Rolling Stones songs
    1. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo ( Heartbreaker)
    2. Gimme Shelter
    3. Miss You
    4. Angie
    5. Sympathy for the Devil
    6. Anybody seen my Baby
    7. Paint it Black
    8. Rock and a Hard Place
    9. (I can’t get no) Satisfaction
    10. Undercover of the Night

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast