Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Chicago White Sox (35-39) @ San Francisco Giants (40-34) | 7/01 - 7/03

Chicago White Sox (35-39) @ San Francisco Giants (40-34)
    Oracle Park - San Francisco, CA. | 7/01 - 7/03

Friday July 1, 2022 @ 9:15pm CT on NBCSN
    Lance Lynn, RHP (1-1, 6.19 ERA) vs. Alex Cobb, RHP (3-3, 5.48 ERA)

Saturday July 2, 2022 @ 3:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Dylan Cease, RHP (6-3, 2.56 ERA) vs. Logan Webb, RHP (7-2, 3.04 ERA)

Sunday July 3, 2022 @ 3:05pm CT on NBCSN
    Lucas Giolito, RHP (4-4, 5.19 ERA) vs. Anthony DeSclafani (0-2, 9.95 ERA)

I am on vacation starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to do the IGT for the Twins & Tigers series next week. Who ever wants to do them, go right ahead.

Interesting series mostly because they don't play that often. Pitching matchups look good, but we all know how this is going to go, win one game - if they are lucky.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

I see us being swept......The game last night was just disheartening , there is no fight in this team....I know it was Ohtani, but they looked defeated from the get go!!

LaRussa already whining about "lack of good depth"....That's real classy!!

Caught the end of the Dodgers ,Padres game....I see Kimbral doing a pretty good job in his "correct" role,14 saves out of 16 opportunities....Hmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    Caught the end of the Dodgers ,Padres game....I see Kimbral doing a pretty good job in his "correct" role,14 saves out of 16 opportunities....Hmmmmm!
    Hes been super inconsistent. Hes also given up runs in 4 of his last 10 outings. Not exactly slamming the door. Just peaked below a 4.00 era. Our fans woulda never been able to live with that for 16 million, as if they are spending the money

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Hes been super inconsistent. Hes also given up runs in 4 of his last 10 outings. Not exactly slamming the door. Just peaked below a 4.00 era. Our fans woulda never been able to live with that for 16 million, as if they are spending the money
    Talking about his usage last year.....BTW, our guys have been super consistent??
    Last edited by Bainsy; 07-01-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Someone check on Bainsy. I know last night was tough on him. Leury Legend coming up with the goods and all!

Someone check on Bainsy. I know last night was tough on him. Leury Legend coming up with the goods and all!
    I'm here unlike you when they were getting their ***** handed to them by Baltimore, you were pre occupied in the minors forum...
    Wow it's July and he finally did something.....You hanging you hat on that?? It's you to a tee!!!
    Last edited by Bainsy; 07-02-2022 at 10:57 AM.

How many games has the "pet" played so far, and how many men has he left on base or how many DP's has he hit into?? That ought of keep you busy???
    But you won't look it up, because the only time you use stats when it somehow (in your mind only) helps you with an argument.

Maybe I can help you out....
    He's played in 55 games out of 75. And he has this to show for it.............
    BA .200 HR 2 OPS .491
    You throwing a parade for him on the 4th?? I mean he's reached a .200 BA, that alone should put him in the HOF!!

Im not out here acting like Leury is good lol! I just know how mad you were watching him finally do something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    I see us being swept......The game last night was just disheartening , there is no fight in this team....I know it was Ohtani, but they looked defeated from the get go!!
    Order your miner today

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations.

Jasminer x4 profit 15$ day

https://apextominer.org/en/product/j...u-second-hand/

World delivery 4-11 days

Im not out here acting like Leury is good lol! I just know how mad you were watching him finally do something right.
    Now your saying that his not good, really? So if he's not that good like you say, how come you keep defending LaRuss's playing him EVERY chance he can find and bat him everywhere including 3rd??Please don't say "injuries".....Garcia is at "best" a utility player that should be used very ,very sparingly. They could have brought up 5 or 6 different guys up to sub for injured players and still keep Garcia in the utility roll.....And before you say that's on the FO, you'd be wrong because if LaRussa went to the FO and said I'm not playing him as a starter ,they would have brought people up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast