Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Declare: Left

Support: I agree with conservatives that we should be more reliant on products that are made in America. We should bring more jobs back from overseas, we should manufacture more products, and we should drill more for our own oil. I donít like how dependent our economy has become on global transactions and consumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Declare: Left

Support: I agree with conservatives that we should be more reliant on products that are made in America. We should bring more jobs back from overseas, we should manufacture more products, and we should drill more for our own oil. I donít like how dependent our economy has become on global transactions and consumption.

Thanks for joining KobeOwnSU!
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

I'm pro-life when it comes to the abortion issue. Think of me as an anti-abortion version of Bernie Sanders.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward (14) Fernando (shrunken) Testis Jr.

I am definitely a lefty liberal but I think it has been very obviously the only thing I have been able to agree with a majority of the right is on guns.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Maybe I should have said domestically but you get my point. I dont see why a company like Coca Cola for example has their main operations in Mexico when they're worth 70 billion dollars.
    Well thatís sort of my point. What makes domestic so good? Why not do it in the state? Wouldnít that be better? What about the border of the country is magic and makes it better? We know why Coca Cola moved. They saved a boatload on their bills. Itís pretty obvious. But why do they have an obligation to pay more?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well thatís sort of my point. What makes domestic so good? Why not do it in the state? Wouldnít that be better? What about the border of the country is magic and makes it better? We know why Coca Cola moved. They saved a boatload on their bills. Itís pretty obvious. But why do they have an obligation to pay more?
    They don't. The only thing that makes it better is the ability to further the American economy. Look, I'm aware its not some easy process because if you produce things in China, Mexico, Colombia or Indonesia for 10 cents on the dollar, you're going to do it but there are ways to incentivize American businesses to produce their goods domestically.

They don't. The only thing that makes it better is the ability to further the American economy. Look, I'm aware its not some easy process because if you produce things in China, Mexico, Colombia or Indonesia for 10 cents on the dollar, you're going to do it but there are ways to incentivize American businesses to produce their goods domestically.
    Why would we incentivize them to do that? If we do, we will be inflating their costs and hurting Americans. Using government to increase the cost of goods would seem to fall under the bad category to me.

Why would we incentivize them to do that? If we do, we will be inflating their costs and hurting Americans. Using government to increase the cost of goods would seem to fall under the bad category to me.
    To create more job opportunities for Americans. We talk about how we want to see Americans make a livable wage in respect to their current jobs all the time. If we're in favor of that in respect to its correlation of inflating cost, why not more jobs as well?

To create more job opportunities for Americans. We talk about how we want to see Americans make a livable wage in respect to their current jobs all the time. If we're in favor of that in respect to its correlation of inflating cost, why not more jobs as well?
    Those jobs are gone and done. Chasing them is a foolís errand. Thatís deceiving people who lost their jobs into thinking theyíre coming back.

Iím pro-Christmas. I like a typical lefty Iím also against war so thatís convenient

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Iím conservative.

Late term abortion for reasons of birth defects where the baby will not live very long, imo, is the right thing to do. I have a somewhat complicated view on abortion. Iím not for it, as a choice, but I think thereís circumstances where itís justified certainly in compromised health situations. Overall, thatís tricky to legislate and Iím ok with it being legal.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Iím conservative.

Late term abortion for reasons of birth defects where the baby will not live very long, imo, is the right thing to do. I have a somewhat complicated view on abortion. Iím not for it, as a choice, but I think thereís circumstances where itís justified certainly in compromised health situations. Overall, thatís tricky to legislate and Iím ok with it being legal.
    This definitely sounds like you're pro-choice. This is why I don't get why Roe was so controversial. It seemed to me to be the proper balance. The only time abortion happens as a late term is when the mother's health is in danger. There are probably not even enough voluntary third trimester abortions every decade to fit on the fingers on one hand. I feel like I could probably even say they never happen, but I am sure that one person has done so (likely with some mental illness).
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Iím conservative.

This isn't that far off from a lot of conservative positions on abortion though. Most people, unless devoutly religious, agree with abortion in cases where the mothers or the child's life is in danger or put said lives in severe compromise.
    Last edited by metswon69; 06-30-2022 at 12:10 AM.

This definitely sounds like you're pro-choice. This is why I don't get why Roe was so controversial. It seemed to me to be the proper balance. The only time abortion happens as a late term is when the mother's health is in danger. There are probably not even enough voluntary third trimester abortions every decade to fit on the fingers on one hand. I feel like I could probably even say they never happen, but I am sure that one person has done so (likely with some mental illness).

Yeah but I can't really say I'm pro choice because if it's purely a matter of choice- the woman simply does not want to have the baby and elects abortion, I think that's wrong.

That is ok, as long as you don't try to make women live by your standards. That is oppressive and if you can't find a better way to solve abortion than this, then we are in for a long destructive battle. I'm seeing women acting up on the streets, banging on federal building windows, and standing in front of a charging car for their rights. You are in for a long fight, dog. Are you up for it? Is the nation up for more division and at what cost?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast