Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    All the economists said that the first Covid relief bill was needed to start the economy back up. Many economists including some democrats said that the one under Biden was unneeded and was going to cause a surge in inflation

Dems didn’t care though because they love to bribe voters and give them free money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. And that free money was directly responsible for the slow recovery and supply issues when jobs were unfilled because people were making as much money freeloading as they would have earned if they showed up for work and earned a paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Those damn crazy Republicans. Amirite?
    It's truly amazing that Wes can't even write a four word sentence correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Yep. And that free money was directly responsible for the slow recovery and supply issues when jobs were unfilled because people were making as much money freeloading as they would have earned if they showed up for work and earned a paycheck.
    Just the "free money" from Biden though, right?

Piggybacking his point doesn't make you look any less dumb or less disingenuous. You're an indoctrinated Trump sycophant who is far more transparent than you like to believe. Keep trying to appeal to people on this forum like you're some rational guy and not a complete fool. Its adorable.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-05-2022 at 01:44 AM.

Trump approved a $600 stimulus check. Biden approved two larger separate stimulus bills. If it were not for Mancin and Sinema, and the Reps, this country would be having a 12%-14% inflation rate right now. Don't think for a minute that Biden had no clue about good economic planning. If this dumb F er would have simply let Trump's economy recover after covid he'd have had a pretty good term in office. Instead he F ed everything up. He is a perfect idiot.

Trump approved a $600 stimulus check. Biden approved two larger separate stimulus bills. If it were not for Mancin and Sinema, and the Reps, this country would be having a 12%-14% inflation rate right now. Don't think for a minute that Biden had no clue about good economic planning. If this dumb F er would have simply let Trump's economy recover after covid he'd have had a pretty good term in office. Instead he F ed everything up. He is a perfect idiot.
    No Trump also politicked for 2,000 dollars checks as well in December of 2020. An idea Biden ended up using.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/30/trum...nts-start.html

That said the first 2 stimulus bills were passed by Trump. One in March of 2020, then another in December of 2020. So get your brain checked old man because either your memory is failing you or you're just a lying sack of ****.

I'll go with the latter.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-05-2022 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No Trump also politicked for 2,000 dollars checks as well in December of 2020. An idea Biden ended up using.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/30/trum...nts-start.html

That said the first 2 stimulus bills were passed by Trump. One in March of 2020, then another in December of 2020. So get your brain checked old man because either your memory is failing you or you're just a lying sack of ****.

I'll go with the latter.
    Lmfao you libtards will blame Trump for everything

And you silly f with defend him to the end. Have you send in your donation today?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Lmfao you libtards will blame Trump for everything

No just correcting his timeline of events. I never said Biden hasn't caused inflation. He has.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No just correcting his timeline of events. I never said Biden hasn't caused inflation. He has.
    President Trump and his administration certainly gets credit for the inflation as well.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    President Trump and his administration certainly gets credit for the inflation as well.
    as they should. Trump also gets credit for stabalizing the economy during his tenure, much of which stemmed from policies Obama had in place his last few years, that were paying dividends.

That is how things work. A president typically gets credit for things they shouldn't, and blamed for things they shouldn't.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Do Americans still have their stimulus money? Wasn't it like $1,200? How long do people think $1,200 lasts? It's been like a year.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do Americans still have their stimulus money? Wasn't it like $1,200? How long do people think $1,200 lasts? It's been like a year.
    My cousin told me he got 3200 bucks between all 3 stimulus bills. Where he lived that paid for less than 3 months rent. It helped for sure but he was also making 700 bucks a week working a job that he couldn't work because of the pandemic at various times. He also had an extremely hard time getting unemployment even though he qualified because the system was inundated with people who were applying for it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-06-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I literally just read McConnell stated the labor shortage will end once people run out of stimulus money, because they are "flush for the moment".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mitch-mcc...193708143.html

This is hilarious. Do conservatives really think people are still holding onto a few grand they got 16 months ago and prior?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast