Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Jalen Brunson to Sign With Knicks 4 years/$110 million

Iíd bet thatís it. Front load. I guess that makes the overpay a bit better

Amare 4.0, Melo 3.0, Randle 2.0Ö

The Knicks will never learn.

Makes sense why Knicks opened up so much cap space they can still dump Reddish Rose Evans if they are targeting someone else like Lavine.

Is there a chance we get a team option on that last year? Maybe partial guarantee? Or maybe itís like Randleís contract where itís partial incentives to make it seem larger than it is?

Just feels like a bit of an overpay, not prohibitively, but somewhat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Is there a chance we get a team option on that last year? Maybe partial guarantee? Or maybe itís like Randleís contract where itís partial incentives to make it seem larger than it is?

I would not be surprised. Last year multiple deals were somewhat misreported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I hope so, when I did my calculations I used the ones from RJ but that is 8% increases so him getting 25.6m to start is just crazy money.

that leaves us right now with 10m in cap which includes Taj being waived which must happen paying him over 5m is not optimizing contracts lol especially when he gets almost 3m in vet min.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I would not be surprised. Last year multiple deals were somewhat misreported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://twitter.com/keithsmithnba/st...ESEpK1JUdQCZzw

i think it's Murray, he's been made available, SA said what they want then came down, the other deal didn't close, so here we are.

What is the trade for Murray?

he makes 16.6 m that means the min deal back is 12.4m roughly, we now have roughly 10m in cap, so this is easy for SA especially since Gall was going to cost them 5m to waive him.

I'm actually think Cam fits with SA and their timing as well and he has a lot of high reward.

Dallas pick, all three conditional picks and Cam

That wound be prudent

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i think it's Murray, he's been made available, SA said what they want then came down, the other deal didn't close, so here we are.

he makes 16.6 m that means the min deal back is 12.4m roughly, we now have roughly 10m in cap, so this is easy for SA especially since Gall was going to cost them 5m to waive him.

I'm actually think Cam fits with SA and their timing as well and he has a lot of high reward.

Do you think they fit well with RJ? I mean the three of them together?

27.5mill a yr is a serious bag. wow Maybe that last yr is a team option.

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    Do you think they fit well with RJ? I mean the three of them together?

its funny I keep reading tall sg but he's 6'4, and he's 26 which if fine.

But I didn't realize he almost averaged a triple double on that SA team? 21.1/9.2/8.3 have to say damn, with 2 steals and a very nice assist to TO % and an 80% FT shooter.

and tell you what take him out of the corner (28%) he is a damn good shooter and only 19% of his 2 pt fg's were assisted so 81% of the time he creates for himself. Also he shoots 10-3P very well which is odd because the corner is just a couple feet longer so its the angle issue.

I think pairing him with Jalen will benefit Murray a lot, I watched almost all of Jalen's games last year, Thibs just needs to not put baby in the corner lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

San Antonio is a good local for Randle. He wouldn't act up w/ Pop at the helm but they're rebuilding so maybe not. San Ant can throw in one of their many expiring contracts

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast